Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Eibach Pro-kit

suprathai

Hi guys,

Since most of the people over there speak highly of the Eibach lowering springs, I was wondering would someone be able to help me with a part number?? I've been through approximately 3-4 sets of springs, my current set was great, but groaning and creaking noises absolutely drive me nuts at the moment. While it might sound expensive, I have also been through a set of Tein coilovers that were just way too stiff for the bad roads in great sydney. :(

Cheers

was that the tein super street set or basic coilovers?

I believe the set that I had was a tein super wagon gt set. Suppose to be the more lee harsh type of coilies, but the roads in sydney are really bada$$. IMO though they performed the best, the car was literally on rails around corners, but if you hit a bump mid way it was really unsettling.

I believe the set that I had was a tein super wagon gt set. Suppose to be the more lee harsh type of coilies, but the roads in sydney are really bada$$. IMO though they performed the best, the car was literally on rails around corners, but if you hit a bump mid way it was really unsettling.

i got the full Eibach set (Shocks and springs) that came off my corolla compressor.. only dont 18k miles

let me kno if your interested

shaun

I would've been interested with the springs only....but unfortunately I'm in Sydney, Australia. I'm happy with my Koni FSD's

i got the full Eibach set (Shocks and springs) that came off my corolla compressor.. only dont 18k miles

let me kno if your interested

shaun

How much you looking for the springs and shocks? Would they fit a PFL?

Anyways I think I've finally found out what the part number is for the E12 aka zze12# corolla

10-82-012-02-22

The USDM is 8271.14 which I believe may be completely different.