Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Goodyear Eagle F1's

Tsporter

Got two new front tyres last week, had four economy brand tyres on her when i bought her.

Anyway, drove home last night in lashing rain and with leaves on the roads, it just felt planted to the road.

Cant recommend them enough!!

Got two new front tyres last week, had four economy brand tyres on her when i bought her.

Anyway, drove home last night in lashing rain and with leaves on the roads, it just felt planted to the road.

Cant recommend them enough!!

I agree, I have them on my GT4 & Corolla....excellent tyres in all conditions. Prefer the old GSD3s to the new asymmetrics though as the GSD3s seemed to be less prone to side wall flex.

The Asymmetrics are quieter and smoother though. :)

x2, had them my last 4 cars,cant fault them.Once these Bridgestones are through,the CTS will get the Goodyear treatment aswell :)

Strange, I tried them on my CTSC after using P ZERO NERO's and they really did'nt work with the car, took ages to get warm and sticky and lasted 5-6K. My ZERO's last 10 and are sticky more or less straight away.

yea the p-zero nero's are bad boy tyres didnt get 10k outta them though. I have had the goodyear f1's on the front now for 3-4 k now and there ********ed already lol (even wear not wheel alinment problem) good in the wet i thought but all round i prefered the Bridgestone potenza re050's

Thinking back, the reason i changed from the F1's was one of the rears went OVAL! anyone had that before?

Obviously i was a little sceptical of the garage but they showed me and it really was oval.

I am also thinking about changing my front tyres, choosing between Dunlop Sport and Goodyear Excellence, i have heard nice things about both tyres, my T3 currently has 2 Dunlops on having done 37k. would welcome any recommendation!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links