Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fresh Out The Paint Shop

veilsidemr2

lamborghini%202`%20004.jpg

lamborghini%202`%20005.jpg

got me car back from the bodyshop at last done all the work myself then the bodyshop just made sure it was all pukka the painted it,well happy with the civic lexus rear lights :D

im not a fan of too much cosmetic surgery on an mr2 but,......

very nice fella, good choice of colour :thumbsup:

looks sweeeet.

civic lights look very well fitted :thumbsup:

after turning off my firewall i can finally see the pics.. :P

I love the work done to it mate.. well impressed.. i would have choosen a different colour scheme but thank god we are all different!... :thumbsup:

I don't like it, not my cup of tea.

Please don't be offended, I can appreciate the work and the quality, it's the style I don't like.

I don't like it, not my cup of tea.

Please don't be offended, I can appreciate the work and the quality, it's the style I don't like.

im with you.. so not to worry.. i love the way the work has been done.. and i would do things different as well.. but thats why we are all different... :thumbsup:

Well as long as people keep doing stuff like this to there's prices for examples like mine will hold nice and steady :thumbsup:

Whats the deal with the colour anyway? you change your mind half way through spraying?

(just kidding, not my cup of tea at all, one piece of advice, it would look nicer with the rev6 headlights, oh like your wheels actually, very tasty :))

lol yeah glad everyone has ther own opinion thats cool glad to here sum different opinions,and me wheels are bk299`s and ther 18`s.i wanted to get flush mount headlights but £1000 for the phoenix power ones are a tad expensive lol!!

lol yeah glad everyone has ther own opinion thats cool glad to here sum different opinions,and me wheels are bk299`s and ther 18`s.i wanted to get flush mount headlights but £1000 for the phoenix power ones are a tad expensive lol!!

You can get the HID conversion kit from mtte for that price!

Love those 18's B)

Never been a fan of the kit but I love the paint job.

Mine goes in for a make over in April and the colours I have chosen are pretty 'out there' too.

Its good to see something different!

Not my cup of tea either BUT:

It's Marmite cars (you either love it or you hate it kind of thing) like this that seem to attract more attention. So fair play to you, sir, for keeping it interesting. :thumbsup:

interior- red corbeau recliners,retrimmed door card in red,color coded dash,white dials,big rev counter n shift lite,custom console etc no pics at present but u get the idea lol :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links