Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2006 Prius Sat Nav Discs

lizcake

Hi, I have recently purchased a 2006 Prius T Spirit but did not get the Sat Nav disc. Can anybody please tell me which is the correct disc for this car.

Many thanks, Liz

This is the website for identifying the latest sat nav discs.

http://www.toyota-mapupdates.eu/

However it does ask for the part number of your current disc, which of course you havn't got. I guess you could email them with your vehicle details.

Thanks, I may have to give that a go, although there doesn't appear to be an e-mail contact, snail mail or 0845 number only, unless anyone else can help?

Rang Toyota, they redirected me through to a local dealership who didn't tell me the part number, just quoted a "ball park cost" of "about" £120 - not much help there then

I'm going to ask a daft question. Are you sure the disc is missing - i.e. have you looked in the sat nav unit under the seat to confirm that the drive is empty?

I'm going to ask a daft question. Are you sure the disc is missing - i.e. have you looked in the sat nav unit under the seat to confirm that the drive is empty?

Not a daft question, have looked but alas the unit is empty

Not a daft question, have looked but alas the unit is empty

It could have been worse, the disc could have been present and the sat nav does not work for some other reason.

Hi

I think that the part No. you are looking for is PZ485 - X03EU - 08 And it would appear that this version also allows adjustments whilst moving.

Price £159.00 What a take on!!!!

Do you know how that parts number ties up with the number that is printed on the disc and box?

The checker on the update site requires a different number, in my case it starts 86807 and my car is a late 2008 Gen 2 model (I don't know if it is compatible with a 2006 sat nav). The site indicated that my disc, that came with the car last year (Oct-Nov), was still up to date, so I don't think the maps have been updated yet this year - for anyone thinking of buying an update it might be worth holding off for a few more weeks if you want the latest changes.

Hi

My Tspirit is late 2007 and the first numbers are 86807 like yours. so it must be the second lot that counts. When i went on the Toyota update site i was shown 2 updates, EU and Russia.

I have now rang a Toyota main dealer and was advised that the latest version will be out in a month or so.

During my conversation with the parts guy I was advised to get a Tom Tom. Cheaper and more UTD

Ian

There are pros and cons to the two types of sat nav, for me installing and removing the windscreen arm for the Garmin and power cable got really, really annoying.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links