Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Arghh Concerned - Thoughts Please!

tonkit

They dont look like Toyota droplinks so they might have changed them,anything in your invoic about them? As above,might find they damaged the originals due to rust/seizure and had to put new 1's on. I dont want to jump in a scare you but in the pic of your front left,it looks like theres a big bit of weld @ the part the subframe meets the chassis :o . Someone correct me though.

Think they are the BC droplinks that came with the coilovers because i jsut checked and i have the old ones. As for the 'weld' i did see that when i was sorting out the pics :unsure:

They dont look like Toyota droplinks so they might have changed them,anything in your invoic about them? As above,might find they damaged the originals due to rust/seizure and had to put new 1's on. I dont want to jump in a scare you but in the pic of your front left,it looks like theres a big bit of weld @ the part the subframe meets the chassis :o . Someone correct me though.

yer does look like a spot of weld behind the anit roll bar, does the anti roll bar actually touch that part of the frame of the car ?

It's not a Weld as its just rubbed off with a paper towel.. was just where they've sprayed wd40 or something on the link. :thumbsup:

i fitted my bc's myself and had problems with the drop links as the hole in the anti role bar was to small so had to bore it out a little bit. which is pretty hard going as its toughened steal so is a pig to bore out!

yes the drop links that come are part of the bc kit.

Thanks for that aaronjp reassuring to know! Think the mechanic who installed mine would agree as he went through 3 drill bits in the process.

Pics as promised

fr.jpg

fr1.jpg

fl.jpg

fl1.jpg

cars.jpg

correct me if wrong, i think that "weld" mark isnt a weld i think it looks like a burn mark possibly from gas axeing the old drop links off i think thats what it looks like anyway, if it is that i would worry too much just paint it with some underseal so doesnt rust sooner than wanted.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links