Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Polyurethane Bushes

LOZZA_T_SPORT

Who stocks and sells poly bushes for the t sport ?

do u really notice the difference? not that as much wheel hop? ive been told it makes the car shake a lot more?

It shakes a little at idle but I recommend this for any hard driven car :D btw it does help reducting wheel spin alot!

• 1 year later...

I just bought those ES poly bushes from USA for my pre-facelift TS, and it seems I can install only front mount inserts :(

Rear mount inserts are just not the same shape...I am thinking how I can install them now when all my mounts are out of the car itself...

I have 2 days to decide what to do or what to make/repair so I can fit them in place :(

Even thinking of cutting them to shape (as near as possible) and glue or somehow squeeze them in place...

:help::crybaby:

you need the engine mount from a facelift t-sport, but oddly enough i have a facelift and my tech in toyota said he couldnt fit them, I have a feeling he didnt have a good look at the time and assumed they wouldnt fit as he fitted them to a colleagues pre facelift and found out they dont fit so he thought the same with mine.

I have heard alot of other members buy facelift rear mounts then fit them

Where can i purchase the full ES bush kits ?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Farhanali

Did you manage to fit you ES bushes yet?

I am really interested in hearing your verdict as I am considering picking up a set in the States next month.

• Where they easy to fit( or a !Removed!)
  • Has the comfort been compromised?
  • Any squeaking noises?

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Part number for a face-lift cts rear engine mount, pleaseeeeeee :D

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys

I can see that fensport is now stocking PU bushes from Super pro and interestingly they can be had with both standard geometry and offset geometry for changed caster.

Anyone tried the bushed from Super pro?

Hi Guys

I can see that fensport is now stocking PU bushes from Super pro and interestingly they can be had with both standard geometry and offset geometry for changed caster.

Anyone tried the bushed from Super pro?

no but i am away to order them bushes from fensport in 2weeks when get my wadges :D :thumbsup:

Still need to fit mine bit of a nightmare tbh, The oem bushes need to be pressed out and the metal collars need to be reused and inserted in the new bushes. Didnt want to risk it as garage said if it goes wrong you dont have a spare bush so you cant drive home!

I since ordered 2 Spare bushes for the control arms incase when i come to fit it does go wrong they can fit replacements. Going to go and get these fitted maybe this weekend again if other things come through.

• 2 months later...

Hi, I own a pre-facelift t-sport and I'm thinking of buying es engine mounts inserts. I read here and on some other forums that they won't fit to my rear mount. But as I looked at toyodiy.com diagrams it seems that all models of e12 corolla, celica and matrix have the same front and rear mount, look here

pre facelift ts

facelift ts

celica ts

2zz matrix

Take notice of part no 12371A. So why prefacelift guys have problem fitting them? The toyodiy lies? Maybe someone tryed to fit wrong way? I know the part number for the facelift motor mount, but what if I order it at mr T and it turns out I orderes the same part I already have?

Did you notice, that rear inserts are actually two different parts? Unlike the front ones

ES81101G_lg.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

anyone?

It is 2 pieces lower the front mounts.

2 pieces upper behind the engine mounts.

I installed too.

Very nice, Within little more to feel the engine vibrations :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links