Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi Q

ninosport

ok then. my mate says that someone whos got a Corolla works at Hi q in Skipton. He spoke to you about fittin coileys on a Lupo, just wondered if your on here

ok then. my mate says that someone whos got a Corolla works at Hi q in Skipton. He spoke to you about fittin coileys on a Lupo, just wondered if your on here

hi that would be me, fit the coilovers yesterday i think he wa impressed by the look nice little lupo is that? wot u think of yaris i wa lookin at them but like a bit bigger cars so decided on corolla

Yaris is ace, love it to bits. It loves to be revd hard as well which i like. All ive done to mine is fit lowering springs and k&n panel filter and tints. Looking to get a sports cat but costly. Only problem with the Yaris is that i needs a little more power and it would be awesome but other than that its all good.

Do you do sports cats at HiQ? if so you know a price?

Yaris is ace, love it to bits. It loves to be revd hard as well which i like. All ive done to mine is fit lowering springs and k&n panel filter and tints. Looking to get a sports cat but costly. Only problem with the Yaris is that i needs a little more power and it would be awesome but other than that its all good.

Do you do sports cats at HiQ? if so you know a price?

sorry we dont do sports cats, cant really get many performance bits i been trying for my corolla to get trade prices but cant get any thing.

u ever go to any meets or is it not really your thing?

i go to the Yaris meets from the other yaris site and i go to keighley cruize when its on. Ive not been to a meet from here tho. How about you?

i been to keighley cruise once but it wa a lil s***e, mostly go over burnley way, one on every saturday over in bacup it gets quite busy with a few nice cars and a few crap ones! :P

where bouts u from, do u use the hi-q in ur area? there one in leeds opening soon thats state of art and im not just sayin this but it is cheap prices!!!

keighley cruize is rubbish mostly but sometimes is ok, my mate goes so i just go to see him. I havent been to Hi-Q and never used it at all but what my mate got quoted think that im gonna be doing so if i need stuff fitting. Ive got a little problem with my rear bushes so i might bring it over once ive got some money for someone to have a look.

Im from the BD10 area near Morrisons but gonna be moving to city centre soon cause selling ma house to free up some moneys. Anyways if you ever come to keighley cruize at some point you wont miss my car seem as its the only Yaris there and the only one black Yaris with Tints and black alloys in the Bradford area that i know of.

Do you just work in Skipton or live near by?

i just work in skipton, i live in barnoldswick, but im here there and every where all the time, as my milage shows. 20,000 since feburary when i bought car!!!

u will have to just come over some time as it will be free to check ur suspension and i would like to have a proper look at a yaris t sport.

either that or no doubt i will be over cruise sometime, its same in my case im the only corolla that goes to any meet i even went down a massive meet in telford near birmingham last week and must of been 200 cars and no tsport in sight apart from mine

Well i might be able to pop over on Friday depending on DHL delivery time for my package. Anyway if not then im sure i will get chance to at some point.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links