Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tsport Owners Ages

Jase88

How on earth do you all afford the insurance!

I'm 19 and I own a T2, and that was expensive enough...

Just renewed mine starting wednesday this week, for the year £292.00 fully comp.

But I am twice your age and been driving 20 years. :lol:

23. T Sport.

Blutto is indeed that old! Excellent Gentleman though, with some spot on driving skills. ;)

23. T Sport.

Blutto is indeed that old! Excellent Gentleman though, with some spot on driving skills. ;)

Good lads keep the complements coming, think I'll start a Blutto fan club, probs now get the usual cutting post from my other son

Norfolk. :lol:

23. T Sport.

Good lads keep the complements coming, think I'll start a Blutto fan club, probs now get the usual cutting post from my other son

Norfolk. :lol:

Well i was going to agree with the posts so far.... but i've just remembered that you're from the wrong side of the Pennines... so i'm not joining the fan club...

:P

Im 20 and insurance is extortionate at £1600 with 2 years driving an 2 years no claims. But as everyone will say its well worth every penny

Mmm I remember those sort of prices, my Punto was something like £890 third party when I was 22.

27 Now, 5 years driving (late starter), five years 5 NCD, third car - £390 fully comp. But there's something like £200 excess so I dont drive like a loon when other people are around :)

mines £869 with 6 points and a claim, gt my mam as a second driver who been driving for years and has no points or claims, brings it down a LOT!!! :thumbsup:

35, just bought an 04 Facelift - I think its my 5th T Sport! Returning to 'Lift' after having two Auris SR180's!

Now I need to change my username to gp04_TSport.

Hi all am 43 and just bought an 05 facelift Tsport. While people have mentioned insurance I got my fully comp for £159 :D

Am loving the car. Can anyone point me in the right direction of some maintenance guides. Am a complete novice have never changed car oil before and want to do more with this car.

Mike

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links