Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Beam Deflectors/masks - Verso 55

PopDorset

Does anyone know how to mask the headlights for Continental driving? There aren't any lens mouldings like other cars. I have noticed a little dimple in the very centre...is this something?

I went to France last year ( before Verso :) ) and was told that if your headlights are dip-able then you don't need deflectors. You just dip them and it prevents dazzling.

I certainly didn't get stopped.

Hippo

I went to France a couple of years backin my 06 verso, and asked at my toyota dealer about fixing beam deflectors.

They were very helpful and sold me some deflectors for about 6 quid. Inside were instuctions and yes you are right it hs to do with the dimples in the centre of the head lights. Worth popping down to the dealer and asking about them.

also check out http://www.care4car.com/productdisplay/mod...Deflectors.html

I have no affilation to these people, and have never used them, so I can't comment on their service.

Good luck

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links