Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Custom Exhaust

Jase88

Right guys my buddy can fabricate me an exhaust system at his work for 50 notes... cat back with fitting for lamba sensor...

All i need to do is supply the backbox...

Now whats the centre bore on the Corolla Tsport... is it a 2.25"?

also usure of what exhaust to go for...?

Im thinking a jap style rear box to go with the JDM theme... but i really dont want it to look chav... i have measured the standard backbox and the tailpipe is 3"... would a 4" jap can look rediculous?

also anyone know of a good place to source universal exhausts?

go for a nice tail pipe design what ever you feel is best. Ask your exhaust place to show you tail pipe designs and have a look at what looks best.

Performance wise, go 2.5" piping diameter with a free flowing box....removing resonators will make it noisy so depending on what you want its up to you.

Big tip, before the rear axle try and make the exhaust design straight, i have spoken to a fellow buddy about routing str8 through under the axle which gave really good gains but it will hit the floor if the car is lowered. My suggestion would be to slowly tell them to angle the exhaust over the axle gradually and then gradually bring it back down to level. Instead of the harsh 45 degree angle kind of thing smooth it out to a 15degree bend so that the flow of the gases si as straight as possible!

ah ryt cheers buddy... ive not actually had a look at it yet tbh...

im think of a 4 " slash cut jap can...

ah ryt 2.5" piping? is the oem 2.25" ? so i'll need a reducer?

the lad was just gona take off the oem system and copy it but in stainless... loud is good :)

we shall see how mines goes... he's a fabricator welder but has the stainless pipe at work and a top of the range digital bender... he said it would be easy :)

we shall see lol...

easy to make a corolla exhaust...

here is mine with a 4" slash cut exhaust... infact i dont want the back box any more its mint painted black though. only did a few thousand miles then i put back on the OEM one... make me an offer if you like.

P4190117.jpg

P4190119.jpg

DSC00720.jpg

Joel

joel,

thats pretty much same as i got except mine is 5inch... its too big to be honest but it cost nothing so meh. silly loud without a bung too :D

Here's mine.

3163gxz.jpg

We split it after the rear axel. 2x2" Simons mufflers and 2x100mm Simons outlets.

(Sorry supra25, didn't find any ovals)... :D

Here's mine.

3163gxz.jpg

We split it after the rear axel. 2x2" Simons mufflers and 2x100mm Simons outlets.

(Sorry supra25, didn't find any ovals)... :D

not about the exhaust but where did you get your rear lip?

hello there i have got a hks universal back box from sumo power cost 180 deliverd next day tail pipe 110mm (4 and 1/2 inch ) i only fitted the back box to standard system but is mega loud witch i love the inside is pritty much straight throught lol. noticed a big diffrence when i got over 110 just helped the power release. oviously i tried this on private land on air stirp.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links