Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Big Meet?

jonnnnnnnnnnnno

I have been thinking since the London tunnel run we should plan a Corolla meet as i haven't met anyone of you yet.

It would also be very cool to have a large convoy of rollas?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jonnnnnnnnnnnno

• Norfolk n Chance

• supra25

• 10 ft man

The problem with a 'big meet' is that people are from all over the UK

Unless you pick a central location and make it a bit more interesting for members to travel to it you're going to limit numbers that will attend...

:unsure:

Short notice but a few of us are going to Santa Pod this weekend....

I have been thinking since the London tunnel run we should plan a Corolla meet as i haven't met anyone of you yet.

It would also be very cool to have a large convoy of rollas?

i would love to come to a big meet as no one in scotland has much interest in meeting up. But as im only one apprentice wages i would need to save up for fuel haha cant not have lift on the motorway now. Lol

What day??

Saturday evening this week for a Night Run special....

What day??

Saturday evening this week for a Night Run special....

cant really do that :( may be next time

ok well what if we make it all toyotas around england set a proper date and make it a fund raiser?

Have a large drive do sort of like the tunnel run but only toyotas?

also have best in show prize?

Why not go one bigger and have a get together on mainland Europe, like Belgium or Netherlands, and have us other guys join as well?! :) Project for the summer of 2010?

I'd be down for a meet like that if well planned and booked in good time. No problem taking the Rolla out for a long weekend to meet some fellow Toyotaheads.

Why not go one bigger and have a get together on mainland Europe, like Belgium or Netherlands, and have us other guys join as well?! :) Project for the summer of 2010?

I'd be down for a meet like that if well planned and booked in good time. No problem taking the Rolla out for a long weekend to meet some fellow Toyotaheads.

i was thinking that next summer im going to the nur BUGER Rnig

maybe we should all go to that and have a 3 day weekend?

That is nothing short of one excellent idea!

That is nothing short of one excellent idea!

Harar we should have a virtual drink to celebrate :pepsi: <--- (Not pepsi)

there is talks over at ANOTHER forum of a trip over to the ring next year - august / septemper time! maybe this could be a joint venture!?

a few lads from ireland is up for it and a dude from denmark has also said he'll meet us there, with or without us, he is definitly going!

Often spoken about... hardly ever achieved...

BUT i'm definately up for a trip across!

Even if I end up going on my own! :lol:

well i was going to go Germany next year to race around the ring but i was also going for the bmx masters in the summer?

Often spoken about... hardly ever achieved...

BUT i'm definately up for a trip across!

Even if I end up going on my own! :lol:

It's all about the planning, isn't it? I'm down if we get this thing well planned and get our dates sorted out within the next 2-3 months.

I mean...if there are a few guys who will DEFO go, then there is no reason why it can't happen. We also need to remember that we branch out pretty big.

Emsii here has ties in Finland. Szuti in Hungary (if I remember correctly), I am tied in with the Swedish T-Sport forum and some other TS people in Europe outside the forums. Maybe they again know other people on other forums. We have a guy here from the Spanish Toyota forum if I am not mistaken.

Point being, if we decide to to through with this and decide upon a weekend to meet up in Germany (or wherever) then I am sure that at least a few of us will show up. Maybe we can to at the same time as another happening somewhere as well to make it more interesting.

There will always be those who can't make it, or say they will come and don't show up. No reason why the rest of us can't have some fun! :)

So what do you people think?

Its a good idea, dont forget thought the germans have changed there policy on policing modified cars, i have just tried to have a brief look at what they are but i read in banzi (i think) that they are coming down on modified cars so be warned.

I say we deffo sort it... i've been wanting to go for a while but previous convo's have always broken down.

I'm a member on a few other UK forums so i'll post the idea up on those too.

I'm sure we should be able to get a decent amount of definate's

:thumbsup:

Maybe make it more than just corolla how about all jap car or just toyotas? get a really big turn out?

also if we set a date now then people can keep that date open?

I'm a deff as twas my plan!! lol

Its a good idea, dont forget thought the germans have changed there policy on policing modified cars, i have just tried to have a brief look at what they are but i read in banzi (i think) that they are coming down on modified cars so be warned.

I also read this and is the only thing putting me off as my new car is going to be heavily modified dont want to get a massive fine or get my car taken :(

I was thinking maybe making it primarly a T-Sport meet, including all T-Sport models, but not excluding any Toyota's of course. But keeping it T-Sport minded.

If ya'll want I can try to coordinate and keep track of it all, including posting info up and keeping tabs on whos interested in joining. We should also gather all information in one place. Give me a few days and I can set up a simple website where we can gather information and people can sign up. Idea being, that it is easier to gather all the info on one independant site, so that we are not dependant on people reading this forum or that forum.

What do you think?

If that sounds good I think we should wait with spreading the news until the website is up and running. We could have a tentative plan of having that at least having a temporary site up by the end of this month.

I was thinking maybe making it primarly a T-Sport meet, including all T-Sport models, but not excluding any Toyota's of course. But keeping it T-Sport minded.

If ya'll want I can try to coordinate and keep track of it all, including posting info up and keeping tabs on whos interested in joining. We should also gather all information in one place. Give me a few days and I can set up a simple website where we can gather information and people can sign up. Idea being, that it is easier to gather all the info on one independant site, so that we are not dependant on people reading this forum or that forum.

What do you think?

If that sounds good I think we should wait with spreading the news until the website is up and running. We could have a tentative plan of having that at least having a temporary site up by the end of this month.

Sounds like a plan! :thumbsup: