Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Is Ricc Still On This Forum?

Rez89

as title states.... hi guys, i used to use this forum for advice and help but sold my corolla and i have a lexus is200 now so i dont know if Ricc is still on here.

i remember that RICC was really good with photoshop and had a really good software to do all that stuff.

Ricc if you see this...would you be able to tell us what software you used to do all your photoshop work? as i want to see how my car would look with different colour wheels.

thanks in advance :)

as title states.... hi guys, i used to use this forum for advice and help but sold my corolla and i have a lexus is200 now so i dont know if Ricc is still on here.

i remember that RICC was really good with photoshop and had a really good software to do all that stuff.

Ricc if you see this...would you be able to tell us what software you used to do all your photoshop work? as i want to see how my car would look with different colour wheels.

thanks in advance :)

Im guessing the answer is PHOTOSHOP...

just a wild stab in the dark ;)

Joel

You can buy it online from Amazon etc or over the counter at pc world.

I used photoshop once to paint a beautiful picture of a dessert island. THE picture had a PIRATE in the foreground and a BAY in the background. It was really lovly

Joel

You can buy it online from amazon etc or over the counter at pc world.

I used photoshop once to paint a beautiful picture of a dessert island. THE picture had a PIRATE in the foreground and a BAY in the background. It was really lovly

Joel

LMAO :lol:

ya, where is Ricc gone? I always wondered how he could completely change the colour of a car and keep the reflections, its just impossible in my mind :)

You can buy it online from amazon etc or over the counter at pc world.

Joel

You sir are a legend.

Sadly Ricc has never been the same since he spent a couple of weeks in Hull....

He even forgot about Santa Pod this weekend!!!!

I shall do my best to try and get the old Ricc back this weekend!

:lol:

The picture of the pirate with the bay in the background was actually found to be a copy and not the original, as such the FBI (or similar) took possesion of the picture and anyone who is/was found to be useing it could find themselves in a lot of trouble... the choice of course.. is yours to make.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links