Do Not Sell My Personal Information

St205 Help

licksrpm

Looks nice and bling. A calibra haha did you do that up? You got any pics of the car, interior and engine bay?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• licksrpm

• Fawbs

• ajcluck

• dawesy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks nice and bling. A calibra haha did you do that up? You got any pics of the car, interior and engine bay?

the calibra was just my normle car lol nice enough but just took it in part ex for my old sir del sol .

yes but only these pics here mate but i love it :P so hope you like the thing i didnt want to brake into my ica so i saved a few quid and now the calibra's sold i got 1200 ish to spend but with out blowing it all lol like and i want to make sure she's sweet before i load her with mods you know

post-83655-1257118251_thumb.jpg

post-83655-1257118392_thumb.jpg

post-83655-1257118623_thumb.jpg

ah yeh think i remember you putting them up now, likes nice and clean i like the alloys aswell, they look a bit small but i like the design, 16"?

ah yeh think i remember you putting them up now, likes nice and clean i like the alloys aswell, they look a bit small but i like the design, 16"?

a little small but subtle for now i just prefer those from the toyota wheels they came with you know and they are 16s but i havent put them on but i do like them and i like subtle but we'l see lol

a little small but subtle for now i just prefer those from the toyota wheels they came with you know and they are 16s but i havent put them on but i do like them and i like subtle but we'l see lol

i dont realy have an eBay account but im look to buy a decat the low temp thermostat and maybe a rad for the next few parts in line do you know any where

• 2 weeks later...

i dont realy have an eBay account but im look to buy a decat the low temp thermostat and maybe a rad for the next few parts in line do you know any where

i got the thermo tec matt but its 2 12" sheets i think il order again i dont want a join line you know also my decat turned up so im just waiting for that restrictor ring

• 2 months later...
not really its basically sticky back thick foil which u stick on the bottom and sides

bump !!

im back ! having been left a litle bit light for cash over the christman period and another car :P im goin to set too work after i have a few months savings n i would just like to thank you for all the help i have had its not been forgotten thanks !!

• 9 months later...

hi mate im sorry its been so long realy apreciate all the help i have n mr2 revs 2 i plan to do the same kind of mods :P

whoo hoo, is the 2 a turbo as well?

• 1 month later...