Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Ability To Change Thread Names

KPARRIS-JONES

Hello,

I was thinking that it would be a good idea for members to be able to change the name and topic description of their build threads and update topics etc.

This would be good because it encourages people to browse through them more when the name is relevant. My GTi thread says; heres what I did over the easter holidays.... which is totally irrelevant towards the progress that has been made now. Some people who do not check the 'post dates' or know why threads are on the first page may not find the information that they need due to the now wrong title. I would personally like to be able to change the title to;

AE92 GTi-16 Progress Thread

GTi restoration and rebuild

Other times, people (myself included) make mistakes in the spelling of the topic title and cannot edit it, so its left there to forever haunt them! :lol:

This is not just for my thread, I only used it as an example and I think everyone should have this ability.

Thank you,

KP

You need to PM a moderator if you want a thread name changing, stating the name of the original thread and what you want it changing to.

I have changed your thread as you requested!

Simples!