Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ipod Interface With Blue Tooth

Offroadster

Just purchased the Ipod Interface from Parts King. I have the B9004 Sat Nav fitted with bluetooth. Got the Y cable as well. Does anybody know how to connect it up ? Going to do it tomorrow. I have got Anchormans excellent tip to fit the interface etc but dont know how to connect the Y cable. Or is it self explanatry when I remove the unit? Cheers in advance guys

Just purchased the Ipod Interface from Parts King. I have the B9004 Sat Nav fitted with bluetooth. Got the Y cable as well. Does anybody know how to connect it up ? Going to do it tomorrow. I have got Anchormans excellent tip to fit the interface etc but dont know how to connect the Y cable. Or is it self explanatry when I remove the unit? Cheers in advance guys

when you remove the unit all will become clear matey.

when you remove the unit all will become clear matey.

Cheers Ormi, will find out today for sure !

Hi Offroadster,

I don't think it works on the B9004 as I purchased a Grom Ipod interface and couldn't get it to work with the avclan cd changer output connection. I also contacted gromaudio in USA and they had never tested on the B90004, and were waiting for one to arrive last month. But asked me to return the interface unit to seller. Before sending it back I tried on my daughters corolla and it worked perfectly.

It is easy to install as anchorman instructions are excellent and easy to follow, but test it before drilling or cutting hole, as I am sure there is a topic were one of or members tried toyota ipod interface and it didn't work and returned it to seller.

Let us know how you get on as I would buy one if it works.

RGD Jim.

Hi Offroadster,

I don't think it works on the B9004 as I purchased a Grom Ipod interface and couldn't get it to work with the avclan cd changer output connection. I also contacted gromaudio in USA and they had never tested on the B90004, and were waiting for one to arrive last month. But asked me to return the interface unit to seller. Before sending it back I tried on my daughters corolla and it worked perfectly.

It is easy to install as anchorman instructions are excellent and easy to follow, but test it before drilling or cutting hole, as I am sure there is a topic were one of or members tried toyota ipod interface and it didn't work and returned it to seller.

Let us know how you get on as I would buy one if it works.

RGD Jim.

Hi JHRC, IPOD Interface installed in 40 mins ,I didnt require the Y loop cable. And it works !! As said on previous posts the Sat Nav unit is limited i.e no track titles, names etc. But it works for me. The sound quality is excellent. I wanted to install it more for convienience , no more cd's laying around the car or in the arm rest.I have my playlists sorted for driving, biking, dance ( for the missus) etc. But playing around with it looks like the first CD will play all that is on the ipod so on a long journey I will select that with random play.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links