Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Value Of Corolla

Leebh

My partners nan is sell in her corolla so could some one give me a clue on what this car is worth as I want it and don't no what to offer it is a corolla hatchback 5 door,1.6vvti 1 owner from new full Toyota service history in grey with 18k on the clock on a 2003 53 plate

My partners nan is sell in her corolla so could some one give me a clue on what this car is worth as I want it and don't no what to offer it is a corolla hatchback 5 door,1.6vvti 1 owner from new full Toyota service history in grey with 18k on the clock on a 2003 53 plate

Any one got any idea what a sensible offer would be plz

Need to know a little bit more for a valuation:

1) Is it Auto or Manual?

2) What specification level is it? ( i.e. T2, T3, T Spirit )

3) General condition of the car?

I can then get you a value here at work.

Or you might want to try putting the reg into www.webuyanycar.com who will give you a good valuation.

Need to know a little bit more for a valuation:

1) Is it Auto or Manual?

2) What specification level is it? ( i.e. T2, T3, T Spirit )

3) General condition of the car?

I can then get you a value here at work.

Or you might want to try putting the reg into www.webuyanycar.com who will give you a good valuation.

It is in good condition has a slight scrape on front bumper nothing serious and it's a t3 and it's manual thanks

Current auction price on that car is £4,250 so take away £50 for the bumper and £4,200 would be a good value to put on it, but do remember current vehicle values are quite high at the moment due to lack of supply.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links