Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

J A E 2010

GIDDLEPIN

JAE 2010

WICKSTEED PARK

THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 9th to SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 12th

Nobody can say they didn't have enough notice so put this date in your diary for next year. :thumbsup:

I know this years event was a bit basic but those attending had an excellent time (I hope), I would like to make next year something much better so lets see some interest throughout Toyota Owners Club ;)

For those that want to attend lets see some names and suggestions on how to make it a memorable occasion and we will do our best to make it happen (as long as it doesn't cost more than £5.00 :rolleyes::lol: )

Les

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hou

• Norfolk n Chance

• JappyBeast

• Phoenix999

We've already got the time off (unless the unforseen happens) so we are looking forward to the best event of the year again after missing the last two years.

1. Davy & Caroline - MR2 Roadster Turbo and a few bottles of Morgans.

Yep, this well in advance! :o

I hope to be there too - barring floods, acts of God, unemployment, etc.....! :D

1. Davy & Caroline - MR2 Roadster Turbo and a few bottles of Morgans.

2. freebird

Edited by cfc1
To add you to the list

I'll be there and I am willing to take over the ordering of tickets again, although i will be having a FAR earlier payment cut off date!

Haven't a clue what car i will be in, all I know is that it'll be JAP!!

I'll be there and I am willing to take over the ordering of tickets again, although i will be having a FAR earlier payment cut off date!

Haven't a clue what car i will be in, all I know is that it'll be JAP!!

Need to order that new hat in plenty of time as well Hou..... :P :P :P :P

Will you be going for the park anywhere look or having a nice colour coded arrangement... :rolleyes: on display....

Colour Coded is soooooooo Ghey!

Want something cooler, like arrange the cars to say TOC haha!

I am aiming for a pink knitted cowboy hat for next year oooooo and I will be there thurs until sunday, most likley with more Thatch whoop whoop!

After my mishap of this year should I go in 2010 :unsure:

YES of course I am going :yes:

But, as this year, I will only be there for the Saturday :)

we will aim for a marquee again and perhaps hire a bbq in if we get the numbers in and also run the trophies again.

we will aim for a marquee again and perhaps hire a bbq in if we get the numbers in and also run the trophies again.

Would there be any possibility of Toyota GB coming along to join us and fly their flag :unsure:

Would there be any possibility of Toyota GB coming along to join us and fly their flag :unsure:

I will try (as I have done every year) to get them on our stand ;)

I think we should all bring a.....

spacehopper.jpg

...for "Saturday night bounce around the site" should be a good talking point :lol:

spacehopper.jpg

...for "Saturday night bounce around the site" should be a good talking point :lol:

I do like your 'crazy train' of thought :thumbsup::lol:

I'm sure me and Hou can sort out some benches again next year ;)

If we're having a marquee again it may be an idea to look into a small generator and some lights this time!! :lol:

spacehopper.jpg

I do like your 'crazy train' of thought :thumbsup::lol:

I think hawkins bazarr do these; also some dressed up to look like horses...!

just a thought; if we're having a marquee how about dressing it to look like a pub - the toyota arms, maybe? if people are willing to equip it like a pub - I.e. dartboard, bar, tables, etc. not a great idea, I know but maybe someone could pick up on it and develop it?

I know it is still quite a bit away but all we are seeing on here are the same dedicated die-hards who always support the club even though I did a sticky post in all sections :rolleyes:

I will try once again to get Toyota GB on board but without a well supported stand from ALL sections of Toyota Owners Club I can't see it happening.....Again :(

I've phoned my dad and told him to book it in his diary. ;)

I really want to get into some serious meets with TOC :yes: next year. I haven't had any time or money this year.

But be assured, the money is going towards making the car worth showing. :D

I really want to get into some serious meets with TOC :yes: next year. I haven't had any time or money this year.

My friend.... don't worry about how your car looks as it is about the people that you meet that makes TOC a good club :yes:

After my experience when driving to JAE this year I was of the mind to simply go back home as my car was wrecked on one side but thankfully I turned up. The members there made the day worthwhile :thumbsup:

My friend.... don't worry about how your car looks as it is about the people that you meet that makes TOC a good club :yes:

After my experience when driving to JAE this year I was of the mind to simply go back home as my car was wrecked on one side but thankfully I turned up. The members there made the day worthwhile :thumbsup:

Well then I'm sold! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links