Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

J A E 2010

GIDDLEPIN

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hou

• Norfolk n Chance

• JappyBeast

• Phoenix999

Some of us are a wee bit shy and need a bit of encouragement to come out to play.

Some of us are a wee bit shy and need a bit of encouragement to come out to play.

lol........................Some of us were welcomed by TOC but not by the JAE Organisation

(I had to hide the Mercedes-Toyota behind the marquee ;) :lol:

I hope to be present at next years JAE!!

Yeah us die-hards agree already even though it's 10 months away :lol:

JAE is a brilliant tradition for some of us, the others don't know what they're missing!

You don't have to stay overnight, no-one thinks any less of you if you don't stay! Some people also get a hotel nearby which is a good way of doing it if you don't want to camp. Or you could leave at anytime you want before 11pm. Everyone is welcome no matter what Jap car you drive - I used to take my dead standard Yaris in it's plain, original state but it's still Toyota ;) My other half didn't drink this year, I did instead and again it doesn't matter if you do or don't drink generally. If you stay sober you can watch everyone else create the entertainment and remind them about it weeks, even months after :D.

Meeting up with another member or two, maybe even three on the way is good - makes it feel a bit less daunting if it's your first time going to something like this.

There are lots of ways to go about going to JAE, we're all Friendly and chat about anything and everything. Not just car stuff, oh the stories that come out are hilarious.

The final reason is to try Morgans Spiced Rum & coke, isn't that right Davy & Steve?

Good planning there ;)

I had two morgans and cokes this year and felt so rough on the way home I made Yves pull over at Birchanger Services as I felt so poorly. He was driving my MR2 so he was happy and sober, I felt awful...I will have to remedy that problem for next year and have some morgans leading up to it occasionally I think.

Throw in a bottle of Old Speckled Hen and I'll set up my tent and yours now! :lol:

Tut tut :angry:

As you are not as yet of consenting age we shall monitor you at all meetings in order that you do not bring TOC into disrepute. After all we cannot be seen to condone bad behaviour :no:

So, if you bring along at booze we shall have to drink it for you :cheers: and you will have to stick to the soft stuff :pepsi:

You just know it is for your own good :thumbsup:

Throw in a bottle of Old Speckled Hen and I'll set up my tent and yours now! :lol:

Tut tut :angry:

As you are not as yet of consenting age we shall monitor you at all meetings in order that you do not bring TOC into disrepute. After all we cannot be seen to condone bad behaviour :no:

So, if you bring along at booze we shall have to drink it for you :cheers: and you will have to stick to the soft stuff :pepsi:

You just know it is for your own good :thumbsup:

you know this is'nt a bad idea; maybe we should have official toyota club tasters checking the quality of peoples drinks. just in case anyone brings some substandard hooch in - of course it may take us 4 or 5 drinks - er - samples before we come to any conclusion. or maybe even 4 or 5 bottles......

ah looking down on me for drinking on occasion..... you haven't met me yet, if you had you'd no I'm not an idiot with alcohol :D NOT the yob you may be worried about.

Furthermore I was joking, I do drink, I'm not ashamed but I wouldn't at a meeting anyway! ;)

....would like us all to get very drunk and have a good time please :)

As I do not do camping I only go for one day so I will not drink.... besides I would not have a good time if I was drunk :wacko::sick:

....would like us all to get very drunk and have a good time please :)

As I do not do camping I only go for one day so I will not drink.... besides I would not have a good time if I was drunk :wacko::sick:

one or two for me be B)

Get drunk??

Are you suggesting that all we do is drink from the moment we arrive?? :angry:

:unsure:

:drunk:

Err.....

Staying the weekend?.. I'll travel 6 hours, have a few drinks then drive home.... well, I think thats what I do when I go to this... can never remember what happens in between times :lol:

:yahoo::toast: :help2: :toot: :lol2: :jester::jawdrop::goof::gora::drunk::cheers::chef::blushing::band::hug: :meet: :arrgg-matey: :hokus-pokus:

Think that kinda sums up JAE

Can I just point out that there are a number of tea total members that attend JAE and have an excellent time without the need for alcohol ;)

Can I also point out there are some members that open a can from arriving and on each day start drinking before 11am........ :oops:

With or without drink people will have an amazing time!

I do agree I don't need drink for a good time I font really like drinking but for a big event I shall :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links