Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Shoes Updated Photos Kangzy & Me!

farhanali89

Both of us decided it was time for a change, i liked my previous buddy clubs but always wanted rota boosts. Bought them last week but only just got down to getting things fitted.

We had a dillema with tyres my tyres were to thin, Shauns were to fat and well t-sport786 wasnt complaining lol.

We did a swap so im updated with some fresh toyo t1rs,

Didnt get to give the cars a wash yesterday but we got the job done and here are some pics.

shaun(kangzy) changed his wheels from ultralites to buddy club p1 sfs

DSC02072.jpg

Buddy club p1 sfs

DSC02064.jpg

New Wheel nuts was a must.

DSC02034.jpg

Image038.jpg

When i had my centre caps on!

DSC02048.jpg

DSC02124.jpg

DSC02123.jpg

DSC02071.jpg

DSC02073.jpg

DSC02075.jpg

DSC02084.jpg

DSC02091.jpg

Cars looking dirty! just look at my windscreen lol

DSC02100.jpg

DSC02106.jpg

DSC02110.jpg

DSC02111.jpg

DSC02115.jpg

DSC02116.jpg

DSC02122.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• farhanali89

• kangzy

• BRIDGES

• Big_g

nice looks pimp

not the greatest photos..lol

farhan the icing on the cake yesterday was when i was on the way home. pulled up next to a type r! guy goes to me "thats one nice looking motor.. what isit?" ..at which point i replied and said "corolla compressor... bet u wish you bought one of these instead eh?" he laughed it and and goes "isit fast?" and i go "dunno.. shall we find out?"...haha the rest is history!!! lol

;) geeza i gotta clean my car! cob webs are growing! and i reversed into the wall again yesterday!

there rota boosts i had to order replacement centre caps :( mine have all fallen out and i have 2 left! dammit! Any one need 2 replacement rota carbon centre caps pm me

farhan the icing on the cake yesterday was when i was on the way home. pulled up next to a type r! guy goes to me "thats one nice looking motor.. what isit?" ..at which point i replied and said "corolla compressor... bet u wish you bought one of these instead eh?" he laughed it and and goes "isit fast?" and i go "dunno.. shall we find out?"...haha the rest is history!!! lol

I hope you stuck to the speed limit young man and where not racing ;)

Both of us decided it was time for a change, i liked the buddy clubs but always wanted these wheels. Bought them last week but only just got down to getting things fitted.

We had a dillema with tyres my tyres were to thin, Shauns were to fat and well t-sport786 wasnt complaining lol.

We did a swap so im updated with some fresh toyo t1rs,

Didnt get to give the cars a wash yesterday but we got the job done and here are some pics.

DSC02072.jpg

Buddy club p1 sfs

DSC02064.jpg

New Wheel nuts was a must.

DSC02034.jpg

Image038.jpg

When i had my centre caps on!

DSC02048.jpg

DSC02124.jpg

DSC02123.jpg

DSC02071.jpg

DSC02073.jpg

DSC02075.jpg

DSC02084.jpg

DSC02091.jpg

Cars looking dirty! just look at my windscreen lol

DSC02100.jpg

DSC02106.jpg

DSC02110.jpg

DSC02111.jpg

DSC02115.jpg

DSC02116.jpg

DSC02122.jpg

yyyyehman both cars are BIG PIMPIN lol

Looking food bro's, loving the new shoes on both cars. And what wheel nuts are they farhan and would they fit my ultralites as i cracked one of them!!! Big duh i know, but as i say dont know my own strength!!!

;) geeza i gotta clean my car! cob webs are growing! and i reversed into the wall again yesterday!

there rota boosts i had to order replacement centre caps :( mine have all fallen out and i have 2 left! dammit! Any one need 2 replacement rota carbon centre caps pm me

AGAIN? isit bad??

I hope you stuck to the speed limit young man and where not racing ;)

me??!! NeVeR!!!

Looking food bro's, loving the new shoes on both cars. And what wheel nuts are they farhan and would they fit my ultralites as i cracked one of them!!! Big duh i know, but as i say dont know my own strength!!!

yea becareful bro! this nuts aint cheap.. these wont fit cos their external drives!

u need internal drives!

I can see they aint cheap and i will be careful next time dude. So its best to stick with Ultralite for my wheels yeah??? Is the thread 1.5mm on Toyotas???

Hahaha! that is quality mate :thumbsup: Cars are looking stunning fellas..keep it up!

So......why are we pretending there Buddyclubs when there just cheap copys?

They ain't copies!! Kangzy sent his alloys to me in the boxes he received his new alloys and they are Buddyclubs

So......why are we pretending there Buddyclubs when there just cheap copys?

cheap copies?? believe me.. my wheels aint copies! not for the price paid!

"So......why are we pretending there Buddyclubs when there just cheap copys? " -BIG G!

i had buddy clubs before!!!! kangzys wheels are genuine p1 sfs!

my wheels in the photo are rota boosts

MY OLD WHEELS WERE BUDDY CLUB P1 RACING PLUS 2S!

GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!!

I can see they aint cheap and i will be careful next time dude. So its best to stick with Ultralite for my wheels yeah??? Is the thread 1.5mm on Toyotas???

well you can get other internal drive nuts but since your running 15 other ultralite nuts u might aswell just get one more. since you can buy single ones!

I cant find any single red ones tho. There are some on the ultralite website but where do you order from????

I cant find any single red ones tho. There are some on the ultralite website but where do you order from????

i bought mine from here www.toxicrides.co.uk... and they are 1.5

"So......why are we pretending there Buddyclubs when there just cheap copys? " -BIG G!

i had buddy clubs before!!!! kangzys wheels are genuine p1 sfs!

my wheels in the photo are rota boosts

MY OLD WHEELS WERE BUDDY CLUB P1 RACING PLUS 2S!

GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!!

dont worry dude some people are just haters!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links