Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1987 Toyota Liteace - Cant Find Battery

vidareal

Hi guys...

I am the owner of a nissan largo (dont hold that against me :) ) but i am trying to jump start my car with my mates toyota liteace and as funny as it may seem...we cant find his Battery! We looked under his passenger seat...and found the engine....but for all our searching...cant find the Battery !!!

Could someone please stop my torment...and tell me where the !Removed! Battery is kept in an 87 toyota liteace.

tnks...guys

• 1 month later...

Hi guys...

I am the owner of a nissan largo (dont hold that against me :) ) but i am trying to jump start my car with my mates toyota liteace and as funny as it may seem...we cant find his battery! We looked under his passenger seat...and found the engine....but for all our searching...cant find the battery !!!

Could someone please stop my torment...and tell me where the !Removed! battery is kept in an 87 toyota liteace.

tnks...guys

not too sure but in the old 89 to95 hi ace it was behind the passengers seat.open side sliding door should be their covered by trim.

• 5 years later...

Hi guys...

I am the owner of a nissan largo (dont hold that against me smile.gif ) but i am trying to jump start my car with my mates toyota liteace and as funny as it may seem...we cant find his battery! We looked under his passenger seat...and found the engine....but for all our searching...cant find the battery !!!

Could someone please stop my torment...and tell me where the !Removed! battery is kept in an 87 toyota liteace.

tnks...guys

not too sure but in the old 89 to95 hi ace it was behind the passengers seat.open side sliding door should be their covered by trim.

No, it's under the driver's seat, just slide the driver's seat forward, lift the carpet, there is a hatch just there.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links