Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Master Ace Surf

j8sun

Hi all,

I have a user manual that I can send you if you like. Bought it from E-bay and when I got it, it was a copy so I can't see why I can't share it here. Just contact me and I will send it on via attachment unless there is an easier way.

The only thing I havent been able to find on it so far is how to take the head light covers off so if anyone knows please please please tell me.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

I have a user manual that I can send you if you like. Bought it from E-bay and when I got it, it was a copy so I can't see why I can't share it here. Just contact me and I will send it on via attachment unless there is an easier way.

The only thing I havent been able to find on it so far is how to take the head light covers off so if anyone knows please please please tell me.

Thanks

For some reason i can not mail you for a copy of the workshop manual?

I had a simlar problem with the head lamps. I removed the outer turning lights and removed the 10m bolts holding the headlamps and could not figure out how the centre light (the dummy one between both lights) comes out?

• 1 month later...
Hi all,

Thanks

• 8 months later...

Hi all,

Thanks

I just picked up an 89 Master Ace Surf and I would really appreciate an electronic copy of the manual, if at all possible. Thank you!

• 2 months later...

Hi all,

Thanks

Please send me the manual if you can thanks.

• 9 months later...

hiiii J8sun,

can you email me the manual Toyota Master surf that u mention earlier to inrummurni@gmail.com

wish to look forward

thx

• 2 months later...

Hi all,

Thanks

Hi, do you think you can also send me a copy of the manual please. My email is joomack@gmail.com

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Hi all,

Thanks

For some reason i can not mail you for a copy of the workshop manual?

I had a simlar problem with the head lamps. I removed the outer turning lights and removed the 10m bolts holding the headlamps and could not figure out how the centre light (the dummy one between both lights) comes out?

If it's the same as mu Town Ace, there are three screws in the underside slot, remove those and then the top is held by three plastic spring clips

• 3 months later...

Hi i have just bought a 1987 Master Ace Surf could you please send me a copy of the Manual you have please, my email is dvdsmales@yahoo.co.uk thanks Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, What are the ways to get this manual? I try to look in the internet but I don't have any results.

• 2 months later...

Hi, I know this topic was started years ago now but any chance of getting that master ace manual sent to ant_glaus@hotmail.com

would be fantastic if possible.

Many thanks.

• 7 years later...

A long shot after all this time, but I'd love a copy of this manual if anyone has it and reads this! Chrislogie@hotmail.co.uk