Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hey Some Advice Please

Nahim

Hi guys me again, well lets say the T Sport hasnt sold after soooo many attempts so much spent on it i am getting so annoyed, i am struggling owning 2 cars, soo its coming to a point the car that was meant to replace my t sport is gonna have to go,

so guys what am i doing wrong why wont my cars sell or why do i have such a lack of interest in the car, i thought this would have gone pretty well or at least had some enquiries on this

so guys i am hoping you can give me some advice, things are getting tough i am even thinking of going to webuyanycar.com and sell it for peanuts

Hi guys me again, well lets say the T Sport hasnt sold after soooo many attempts so much spent on it i am getting so annoyed, i am struggling owning 2 cars, soo its coming to a point the car that was meant to replace my t sport is gonna have to go,

so guys what am i doing wrong why wont my cars sell or why do i have such a lack of interest in the car, i thought this would have gone pretty well or at least had some enquiries on this

so guys i am hoping you can give me some advice, things are getting tough i am even thinking of going to webuyanycar.com and sell it for peanuts

Some more info might help...

Age... Mileage... Asking Price.... Where Advertised??

05 plate, 32k full service history tax and mot, its on autotrader at the mo for 6400 but the bugger wont shift well it will but it wont sell

any advice guys would be a big help

05 plate, 32k full service history tax and mot, its on autotrader at the mo for 6400 but the bugger wont shift well it will but it wont sell

send a link to your autotrader advert and we can have a read, at this time of year it not the best time to sell. Although from your info so far the price seems reasonable.

if its black or grey a would kick ma self

im sorry but mine is also black, yeh i know its a bad time of year to sell, but have a look and see what you think, i just wanna sell this but i am having loads of difficulties selling.

well here is the link to my add

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/adv...4&logcode=p

so what do you guys think, i didnt think it was too over priced but let me know what i can change to help it sell

thanks

Nahim

stick it on a few other sites

for sale section here?

best place IMO

Is www.pistonheads.com

look at other corollas with similar age etc see what there going for

And its free to list

i think its well priced...mind you i bought my black facelift from a trader, 28k on the clock last year for 5999.........and it was perfect....i just think its a bad time and the rich are buying bigger and better cars where as working class are avoiding. Why dont you part ex......with something that you want its more than likely you will get better money, Stick the standard exhaust back and remove the hids. They do no favours and put off many buyers simply because you started with 2 upgrades......stopped and decided to sell at such low mileage people will wonder. as for price i think its reasonable....

Have you had any offers for the car? It depends on how desperate you are to sell the car to be honest. Trading it in will get you next to nothing but less hassle.

The corolla i bought was listed @ £4k. managed to get it for £3450. The ***** has fallen right out of second hand prices just now im afraid.

I also see you have grooved discs in one pic? May be worth mentioning them, it might also be worth filling the advert out a bit. Give some history on how long you have owned it, why your selling it, where its kept at night that sort of thing. It gives any possible buyer some background of the car and how its been treated.

as said add to padding to make it sound like you really know about the car, what you have done to it, how long you owned it

Plus offer to put a full MOT on for the asking price

Also it doesnt say how much TAX you have left on it

Thanks guys i will do my best to pad this but thanks for your advice, i will do what you guys have said and just make the car back to standard put the original exhaust back on and take out the HID'S, yeh you are right you did see drilled and grooved brakes on there i just forgot to mention it,

i think i am gonna sell my other car now and see what goes first its a shame because i havent had my other long and i did like it as it was sooo good on fuel economy,

well i would just like to say thanks again

Nahim

What exhaust is it? might be worth putting that up for sale on here or eBay just to keep the funds up.

how many previous owners?

What exhaust is it? might be worth putting that up for sale on here or ebay just to keep the funds up.

how many previous owners?

it was just a power flow exhaust that was built for this car so it should sell to fellow t sport owners might like it, i payed like £200 for it about 3 months ago,

well i am the second owner of my car, it just doesnt wanna leave me

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links