Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Get My Used Auris

Leebh

I have just bought a 2008 58 plate with 28k on the clock 5 door in black auris 1.4 t3 get it Friday carnt wait I paid £8490 does any one rekon I've paid to much from a dealer.

I have just bought a 2008 58 plate with 28k on the clock 5 door in black auris 1.4 t3 get it Friday carnt wait I paid £8490 does any one rekon I've paid to much from a dealer.

Its a bit late to worry about the price if you have already bought and paid for it.

It is about right though you could easily get it cheaper private.

I would agree but we bought ours in January when credit crunch was bad and got an ex demo T180, 15months old with 15k on the clock for £11k. You might have got a lot better deal if you had waited until the new year but as long as your happy then thats all that counts

DSCF0626.jpg

DSCF0628.jpg

DSCF0631.jpg

th_DSCF0513.jpg

DSCF0487.jpg

DSCF0486.jpg

I would agree but we bought ours in January when credit crunch was bad and got an ex demo T180, 15months old with 15k on the clock for £11k. You might have got a lot better deal if you had waited until the new year but as long as your happy then thats all that counts

DSCF0626.jpg

DSCF0628.jpg

DSCF0631.jpg

th_DSCF0513.jpg

DSCF0487.jpg

DSCF0486.jpg

Hi 'Rick D4D'

lovely car mate, did you get the brake calipers painted or was it part of the deal, they look the DB's.

Nice one.

Best wishes

Paul

DSCF0626.jpg

DSCF0628.jpg

DSCF0631.jpg

th_DSCF0513.jpg

DSCF0487.jpg

DSCF0486.jpg

Hi 'Rick D4D'

lovely car mate, did you get the brake calipers painted or was it part of the deal, they look the DB's.

Nice one.

Best wishes

Paul

No mate painted the callipers, fitted the rear spoiler, footwell lights and door sill trims and got the rear tints done myself and now have the Toyota pedals. Total cost about £400 otherwise the car is as we bought it.

I know this will sound stupid, but in January will the prices of the Auris drop then, as i'm thinking of getting any model but with the MMT gearbox, but the prices are stlll too high for my liking

Oh used, no way can i afford a new one, what's gutting is that I have a car over 12 years old and I still cant really afford the scrappage price they should offer it on used cars :( , the price is way too high. What about you, you going for a used one too ?

DSCF0626.jpg

DSCF0628.jpg

DSCF0631.jpg

th_DSCF0513.jpg

DSCF0487.jpg

DSCF0486.jpg

Hi 'Rick D4D'

Nice one.

Best wishes

Paul

No mate painted the callipers, fitted the rear spoiler, footwell lights and door sill trims and got the rear tints done myself and now have the Toyota pedals. Total cost about £400 otherwise the car is as we bought it.

Hi 'RickD4D'

That's £400 quid well spent and excellent value, as I said earlier, it looks the DB's, a cracking motor.

I have recently debadged mine and am looking to add either a complete stainless steel exhaust system with twin pipes or just the box, not sure yet.

Also considering a Tunit system (mainly to improve mpg, but the extra oomph may well be nice!!)

Best wishes

Paul

People think !!! Why are you quoting pictures, this topic becomes unreadable

People think !!! Why are you quoting pictures, this topic becomes unreadable

+1! Please see some small effort and remove pics from quotes. The topic will become much more easy and comfortable to read for the rest of us :)

Best regards, Alex

Oh used, no way can i afford a new one, what's gutting is that I have a car over 12 years old and I still cant really afford the scrappage price they should offer it on used cars :( , the price is way too high. What about you, you going for a used one too ?

I have read that used car prices , on average , have risen by 30% between August 2008 and August 2009. Hence the problem in obtainig an affordable motor. The best time to buy will be in the run up to Xmas when Dealers etc suffer a downturn in demand. Next year it unlikely that prices will come down from their present levels.

I am after a used Auris m.m.t but have found only one in a hundred mile radius. That was a Sep (58) TR with above average mileage at £11500.To expensive. I shall keep looking but refuse to pay silly money.

Best of luck in your search.