Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Liquid Petroleum Gas

Simon5384

Dear All

Just wanted to say to all the petrol Land Cruiser owners out there that I have had my 2003 Land Cruiser 4.0 litre automatic converted to run on LPG and am very pleased with the result and the fact that LPG gas pumps are increasing very quickly around the country. Shell and BP seem to be competing for this market and every time they renovate a site an LPG gas pump appears.

LPG is about 57p or less a litre - just about half price of petrol. Doesn't take too many tankfuls to completely pay for itself. Cost is about £2000 including VAT.

Found a marvellous small firm in Woking - Dual Fuel Systems, Unit 3 The Boundary Business Centre, Boundary Way, Woking - and they have real expert in the shape of ANDY MORREALE who is their Technical Guru - you won't be disappointed!!

Regards Simon5384

I'm about to convert my 03 4L petrol LC4, so good to know it can work well! Did you have the fastlube system installed?

300kk

Wow ,57p is almost what we pay in oz for petrol ($1.15) and our LPG is about 50cents or 27p a litre. I have my Holden Commodore on gas and it really saves me some money . About 9 cents a klm

Yes had Flashlube added. Also make sure you get Dual Fuel Systems to use PRINS conversion system - asking around this seems to be the best quality kit and the best result overall when fitted.

Hope it all goes well!

Regards Simon

PS Could anyone tell me the cheapest retailer of LPG gas?????

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links