Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How To Flush The Whole System Of Toyota Carina E Gti! Please Help&

e-gti

hi well as my topic gives it all, i just want to get to the point.

I'm having problems on how to flush the whole system on my carina e gti. I have never done it before and i don't really know much about carina's im a newbie to the toyota's and i'm only 18 so still learning!

Can someone please help me on how to flush the whole system out and tell me where the hoses are at the bottom of the radiator where i'm ment to take off to start flushing it please!

thanks in advance.

( hope someone replies as when ever i do know one seems to reply back! :(

hi well as my topic gives it all, i just want to get to the point.

I'm having problems on how to flush the whole system on my carina e gti. I have never done it before and i don't really know much about carina's im a newbie to the toyota's and i'm only 18 so still learning!

Can someone please help me on how to flush the whole system out and tell me where the hoses are at the bottom of the radiator where i'm ment to take off to start flushing it please!

thanks in advance.

( hope someone replies as when ever i do know one seems to reply back! :(

hi i hope this helps i copied it out of my manule to flush rad disconnect top and bottom hose and run a garden hose though top until water runs clearif after a resonable period the water does not run clear remove rad and reverse flush bottom to top. to flush engine remove thermostat to let water drain out bottom hose and not all over transmisson then temporarily refit thermostat cover then with top and bottom hoses disconnected run garden hose in top pipe till clear water run out refit thermostat

re connect hoses use a ethylene-glycol based anti freeze use a 50 50 mix fill rad slowly to top while filling compress top hose to help get air locks out

fill expansion tank with antifreeze to fill level

with rad cap off start engine till heat can be felt coming though top hose acelarate the engine briefly 7 times then switch off engine and replace cap allow to cool about 1 hour

top up level to filler neck with 50 50 replace cap then top up exspansion tank then cheack level next day after run for little while any topping up should be made with same type and concentratoin

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links