Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dog Cage And Favour

Reiki.Master1

I am stuck in the office all day and need to try and find out the inside dimensions of the boot area with the seats folded down. I have to order a dog cage so if there is anyone out there with access to a tape measure and their iQ, could you measure it to, depth, width and height for me?

I would really appreciate it as I need to get the cage ordered today as I am not going to be around for the next week or so.

Many thanks in anticipation

Jim

I am stuck in the office all day and need to try and find out the inside dimensions of the boot area with the seats folded down. I have to order a dog cage so if there is anyone out there with access to a tape measure and their iQ, could you measure it to, depth, width and height for me?

I would really appreciate it as I need to get the cage ordered today as I am not going to be around for the next week or so.

Many thanks in anticipation

Jim

Well thanks for all the replies, nice to know this is a very helpful website! I managed to pop out between meetings in work and measure it myself, guess I should have done that instead in the first instance.

You did give quite short notice...not everyone has access to internet during the day, or a tape measure, or maybe even their IQ!

Glad you sorted it yourself anyway

You did give quite short notice...not everyone has access to internet during the day, or a tape measure, or maybe even their IQ!

Glad you sorted it yourself anyway

Your right Sally it was very short notice, that's why I asked...

If I had loads of time I would have been able to do it earlier myself ;) but unfortunately it was a challenging day in the NHS yesterday.

My reply was meant tongue in cheek, maybe I should have put a few smilies with it :D :D :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links