Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Xt3 To T180

mick1020

Well eventualy took the plunge .........Last night .

And traded the exellent xt3 2.2d for something with a few more toys on a t180 in silver .

And like you guys on here said before, the leather seats seem far better .

Would have been just as happy to trade it for a XT4 but there seamed to be a shortage round here .

Anyway saw this t180 and the price was right so i dug deep and bought it . Picked it up today and seams to be very quiet compared to my xt3 , do they have more sound proofing in ?

What a shock i got when planting the throttle down , they dont half go :thumbsup:

Do the standed 17 inch wheels with 65 profile tyres on fit this as i will sorce one, to keep as the spare as others have done on here or will i have to get a 18 inch wheel with a 55 profile tyre on ?

Any way will post some pics as soon as ive a minute .

ps.. the insurance has only went up by £30 for a year :thumbsup:

Nice one mate...

Do the run flat tyres not put you off the T180?? Or has MR T lowered his prices to change them?

Regards

Rob

B)

You should have a look at the T180 tyre thread as there is some new information from Bridgestone about what can be done.

It is the D-CAT arrangement and piezo injectors that makes the engine quieter. Don't panic if it belches a cloud of smoke once in a while, it is just burning the soot out of the DPF. I can show you some pdf's that explain more if you like.

Nice one mate...

Do the run flat tyres not put you off the T180?? Or has MR T lowered his prices to change them?

Regards

Rob

B)

Hi rob

It didnt really put me off .

I drive mainly locally so theres a garage nearby that fixes them or changes them , and when i go to airports and such i will have a spare which the dealer is getting for me ( just in case ) :thumbsup:

Mick .

You should have a look at the T180 tyre thread as there is some new information from Bridgestone about what can be done.

It is the D-CAT arrangement and piezo injectors that makes the engine quieter. Don't panic if it belches a cloud of smoke once in a while, it is just burning the soot out of the DPF. I can show you some pdf's that explain more if you like.

Hi A M ,

Yes ive been reading the Rf tread (intresting) . Glad you said about the smoke That can come out time to time ... Itill put my mind at rest if it does :P Yes would love to see some PDFs Cheers ..

Mick

HI Mick

Welcome to the T180 club, aside from the tyre problem its a fantastic car

HI Mick

Welcome to the T180 club, aside from the tyre problem its a fantastic car

Cheers toondoug , it is a great car i must admit , only thing will have to work more hours to pay for it :D

And traded the exellent xt3 2.2d for something with a few more toys on a t180 in silver .

Would have been just as happy to trade it for a XT4 but there seamed to be a shortage round here .

Anyway saw this t180 and the price was right so i dug deep and bought it . Picked it up today and seams to be very quiet compared to my xt3 , do they have more sound proofing in ?

What a shock i got when planting the throttle down , they dont half go :thumbsup:

Do the standed 17 inch wheels with 65 profile tyres on fit this as i will sorce one, to keep as the spare as others have done on here or will i have to get a 18 inch wheel with a 55 profile tyre on ?

He are the picture as promised . Tyrol silver .

It has the supa gard on the paint lol for a month or two :yes:post-35563-1257002650_thumb.jpg

post-35563-1257003064_thumb.jpg

He are the picture as promised . Tyrol silver .

It has the supa gard on the paint lol for a month or two :yes:post-35563-1257002650_thumb.jpg

post-35563-1257003064_thumb.jpg

Stunning looking car Mick, love silver never seems to get dirty whatever the weather, should i ever have a lottery win i would buy a T180, have it chipped + buy some fancy wheels + do away with the runflats, though tbh Ive owned 3 ravs + as yet have never used the spare on any of them so i don,t see it as much of a problem.. :thumbsup:

I am sure you will be delighted with your T180 they really do go well and are very smooth - mine gets better every month and silver is great for not showing the dirt !

Best wishes with it

Guy