Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1st Tankful On T180

mick1020

Well ive just used the first tankful on my new rav and the OBC was not that farout for a change.

Its done 355 miles and took just under 40 litres to the brim so around 40 mpg the OBC was reading 41 Mpg .My old XT3 was getting around 44 Mpg .

Now the cold weather is coming im sure it will drop .

What sort of MPG are you all getting ?

Mick :thumbsup:

Well ive just used the first tankful on my new rav and the OBC was not that farout for a change.

Its done 355 miles and took just under 40 litres to the brim so around 40 mpg the OBC was reading 41 Mpg .My old XT3 was getting around 44 Mpg .

Over last 2000 miles aprox have averaged 38.2 mpg (OBC readings) which covers much town and short runs - do get 40 on decent runs - High Peak is very hilly !

Ido expect it to drop as it gets colder

Guy

I absolutely dream of that mpg, did a 600 mile trip a few weeks ago, though fully loaded with air con being used got about 31 average and still Toyota tell me that is normal !

Have just resigned myself now, round town I average about 28-29-this is using ultimate etc and only have 33K on the clock.

Regards

I have had mixed mpg over the last 15K but it boils down to eventually averaging 34mpg.

If gors up a bit if I go on a run and keep the revs down but always it comes back down to 34. You pays ye money and makes yer choice.

I chose performance and toys and pay for it at the pump, but I have to say I am ok with the consumption bearing in mind the performance. Enjoy the car.

Regards

Mereside

Don't have a T180 but from what i read on here you should be very happy with 40mpg My XT4 D4d struggles to achieve that in reality, although the obd usually shows 46+mpg So it would appear you also have an unusually accurate obd as well, good luck with your new car Mick, enjoy...Stew

Don't have a T180 but from what i read on here you should be very happy with 40mpg My XT4 D4d struggles to achieve that in reality, although the obd usually shows 46+mpg So it would appear you also have an unusually accurate obd as well, good luck with your new car Mick, enjoy...Stew

Mind you Stew to acheive that i was on three long runs with the baby in the car .

So when im driving alone im sure the MPG will change a lot :P

Cheers Mick :thumbsup:

Ps cannot wait to see what the twin exhuasts look like !!!

Mind you Stew to acheive that i was on three long runs with the baby in the car .

So when im driving alone im sure the MPG will change a lot :P

Cheers Mick :thumbsup:

Ps cannot wait to see what the twin exhuasts look like !!!

Don't Want to steel your post but if you click the link below you can view them fitted to a french rav, you will have to scroll down quite a way till you get to a silver rav :thumbsup:

http://www.rav4team.com/viewtopic.php?t=35...asc&start=0

Don't Want to steel your post but if you click the link below you can view them fitted to a french rav, you will have to scroll down quite a way till you get to a silver rav :thumbsup:

http://www.rav4team.com/viewtopic.php?t=35...asc&start=0

That looks a really cool set of wheels but I couldn't help noticing the rear door and thinking that our snail eating friends [and all the other RAV owners who drive on the 'wrong' side] must get really hacked off having to walk round the door to get into the load area when parked against le trottoir. Never really considered that before :unsure:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links