Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Verso - Best Colour

SpicyCheese

I am seriously thinking of buying a new verso 1.8 CVT in Decuma Grey or Cobalt Blue. I am thinking of buying online so may not get to see these colours in reality. What colour is best ?

Does anyone have any pictures of the two colours (apart from the New Verso brochure) ?

I previously had a MMT (that was a complete nightmare !! ). However the Verso cannot be beaten for versatility, so I'm pumping in (lots) more cash to get exactly what I want/need.

Why don't you go in to a Toyota dealership and take a look?

I have (I may have seen the blue, but definately not the grey). I know colour is a very personal choice but was still interested to see what forum members would pick out of the two. What colour have people who have bought the new verso gone for ?

It is really down to personal choice ! Silver in the verso always looks nice and does not show the dirt so much ! I picked Cobalt blue I had a silver Verso before and wanted a change!! I always thought Ixion blue looked really nice too ,the lighter colours seem to suit the Verso better also you may enquire what delivery times are on certain colours Ixion blue was quite a long wait when I purchased mine and with Vat increasing in January may help your decision .

I have used Carfile(www.carfile.net/ )which were very good!! they use a Toyota main dealer in the Midlands and all dealings after the first phone call to carfile are done through the Toyota main dealer.They also took my part exchange in

Hi everyone - first post :rolleyes:

I've just placed an order for the 2.0 diesel T-Spirit - and also opted for Cobalt Blue (the family agreed it looked smart!)

There's a 13 week wait for the T-Spirit diesels - in just about any colour, but the TRs were on a shorter back order. I've agreed to pay the purchase price by Dec 31st to avoid giving more to the tax-man :angry:

.... now its a matter of waiting ....

FoM

Hello Fisherofmen and welcome to the forum !! I have had 2 Versos so far and have always been very pleased with them !!

I think you have made a good choice with the diesel !

Hi everyone - first post :rolleyes:

I've just placed an order for the 2.0 diesel T-Spirit - and also opted for Cobalt Blue (the family agreed it looked smart!)

There's a 13 week wait for the T-Spirit diesels - in just about any colour, but the TRs were on a shorter back order. I've agreed to pay the purchase price by Dec 31st to avoid giving more to the tax-man :angry:

.... now its a matter of waiting ....

FoM

Hello Fisherofmen and welcome to the forum !! I have had 2 Versos so far and have always been very pleased with them !!

I think you have made a good choice with the diesel !

And when you add a tuning chip from Lindop Bros. The car really flies.

I am seriously thinking of buying a new verso 1.8 CVT in Decuma Grey or Cobalt Blue. I am thinking of buying online so may not get to see these colours in reality. What colour is best ?

Does anyone have any pictures of the two colours (apart from the New Verso brochure) ?

I previously had a MMT (that was a complete nightmare !! ). However the Verso cannot be beaten for versatility, so I'm pumping in (lots) more cash to get exactly what I want/need.

Hi spicy I recently bought the verso tr in Decuma Grey and I have to say it was a great choice. Of course it's really a matter of personal choice, and the choices on offer were all pretty good except the cobalt blue,which I really disliked. see attached pic of my Verso.

post-86353-1258382156_thumb.jpg

It is really down to personal choice ! Silver in the verso always looks nice and does not show the dirt so much ! I picked Cobalt blue I had a silver Verso before and wanted a change!! I always thought Ixion blue looked really nice too ,the lighter colours seem to suit the Verso better also you may enquire what delivery times are on certain colours Ixion blue was quite a long wait when I purchased mine and with Vat increasing in January may help your decision .

I have used Carfile(www.carfile.net/ )which were very good!! they use a Toyota main dealer in the Midlands and all dealings after the first phone call to carfile are done through the Toyota main dealer.They also took my part exchange in

Thanks I had an Ixion Blue old version verso which was nice but a bit 'feminine' maybe (for a male owner) :rolleyes: ? Would you say the Cobalt Blue is a bit more manly looking B) !?

Have you had any issue using your local dealer (since they don't have your history/when you bought) as it was delivered from another dealer. How does that work ? eg Will they let you know when the car is due to be serviced ?

Hi spicy I recently bought the verso tr in Decuma Grey and I have to say it was a great choice. Of course it's really a matter of personal choice, and the choices on offer were all pretty good except the cobalt blue,which I really disliked. see attached pic of my Verso.

Thanks you for the picture :thumbsup: ...its quite a dark grey isn't it ? Does the interior (colour) change depending on the exterior colour ? I assume your interior is black ?

Thanks you for the picture :thumbsup: ...its quite a dark grey isn't it ? Does the interior (colour) change depending on the exterior colour ? I assume your interior is black ?

hi again spicy,yes it is quite a dark grey, kinda more a masculine colour. I'm not too sure if interior colours change actually,and yes my interior is black.

• 2 weeks later...

After much deliberating I went for Tyrol Silver. Cobalt Blue was nice too but delivery was much later so it would have been subject to the price & VAT increase.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone. Also first post here. I have ordered 177Hp 2.2 D-Cat(in Germany) in Dark Blue color. Comes in January. Actually I don't know if it is dark blue exactly but on other european sites it is called Pacific Blue. The color code is 8S6. I have seen only one car of such color on eBay and it looked fantastic to me. And after I add Chrome Packet from Accesories, Mmmm... :yahoo:

By the way SpicyCheese, you could go to nearest big dealer and ask for colour Palette example. They have exact colors on right surface which looks 100% like it will be on the car. When I looked at my colour in dark dealer room, I was sceptic. But when I went outside to the sun, that Mica effect was so bright, that I was amazed!