Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Millage, Whats Yours

10 ft man

My first car was an Opel Astra on 246,000 miles with 8 previous owners before me! :o can anyone beat that? :rolleyes:

p.s It was wrecked and I was buying parts for it every other week so I sold it and bought me rolla! :D

My first car was an Opel Astra on 246,000 miles with 8 previous owners before me! :o can anyone beat that? :rolleyes:

p.s It was wrecked and I was buying parts for it every other week so I sold it and bought me rolla! :D

My first car was a Datsun Sunny 1.2 (RWD) X reg with 92,000 on the 5 digit mileometer. Me and my friends pushed it over the 100,000 mark to watch the mileometer reset to 00000. Complete wreck of a car, but the engine just wouldn't die. It had only 12,000 miles on it when I sold it after 2 years, for the same price I paid for it at auction! :rolleyes:

It was this car that inspired my confidence in Japanese cars reliability, and after many years of owning other makes (VW, Ford, Skoda, Vauxhall) eventually back to a Jap car this year (my Corolla).

Its a shame the Englishmen working on our Rollas for Toyota, dont have the knowledge or ability to effectively repair them when problems do occur .......... :rolleyes:

66k on a 02 plate tsport and the wive has 60k on her 03 tsport

How class is that??

i want to buy my girlfriend a yaris T sport but she just calls me sad!!

We bought an Auris last January with 7'000 miles on it, it's got 35'000 now. It's a 2007.

I'm looking at a TSport for sale, that has 34'000 miles... 2005.. :unsure:

AE82 Corolla GT 1986 91k

TE71 Corolla SR Coupe 1981 71k

AE92 Corolla GTi 1990 32k (Now Sold :-(

AE80 Corolla GL 1984 130k

My Daily car a Honda Civic 1993 LSi (bought with 12k on clock 3 years ago) just hitting 62k now..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links