Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help!

1000bhp

how you doing guys, i crashed my car in sept there... it was just a 1.4 vvti with no major mods to it. i have been away on a rugby trip and thats me just back. really confused what to get. really really dont want to go for a type s or type r...

been thinkin COROLLA COMPRESSOR as i can now get insurance on one. ive seen one just want to know what you guys think before anythingcompressor

my big cuzin has a astra vxr burg, how will it compare to the compressor is all ways?

thanks for you help

post-83601-1257903530_thumb.jpg

how you doing guys, i crashed my car in sept there... it was just a 1.4 vvti with no major mods to it. i have been away on a rugby trip and thats me just back. really confused what to get. really really dont want to go for a type s or type r...

been thinkin COROLLA COMPRESSOR as i can now get insurance on one. ive seen one just want to know what you guys think before anythingcompressor

my big cuzin has a astra vxr burg, how will it compare to the compressor is all ways?

thanks for you help

That compressor is owned by chriscompressor, he is a member here. It can be viewed here:

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...howtopic=103670

Looks like a fantastic compressor, I would definitely buy it if I had the cash to spare! :thumbsup:

thanks for you help

mate, the compressor doesn't really compare with the raw power of the vxr astra, but it'll give it a good run. all i can say is that the compressor feels like a proper high-revving 'racer's car', whereas the vxr redlines at 6500 and feels a lot more lazy with it. i'm sure there's a lot more to compare between the two, but that' s where the main difference lies in my opinion. the compressor for sale looks mint, and with it being serviced not long ago, i'd say it's a cracking deal...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links