Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Latest Aygo Build Quality

kenl

Hi,

Our Aygo is three years old and may be getting replaced in a few months.

To any of you with a recent car, how is the build quality of the interior?

I'm not talking about the quality of the plastics but how rattly and buzzy it is.

Our car (my wife's really) drives me nuts with rattles like the a-Pillars rattling and the casings between the rear seats and side windows really rattly.

So, are new cars any better than our 3 year old car with 32k on the clock?

Thanks.

I have only sat in and briefly spent time inside various MKI Aygos. All have seemed to age well enough. But I own a MKII Aygo and think the fit and finish is of a better overall quality ;) Much better car all round.

I hav a 2006 Aygo with just gone 40000 miles on the clock, maybe a bit high but she still doesnt rattle or squeek from any component on either english motorway or connemara backroad, build quality seems top notch far as Im conerned, trim quality is a bit ***** plastics but cost saving worms its way in everywhere right? basicly it like this, cheap car bulit on the cheap. but its like anything really if you look after her she'l look after you. lesser quality materials mean you need to take special care of her but once you understand this then its easy, only trouble I'v had is from lake of maintenece by previous owner but it works its way out.

I hav a 2006 Aygo with just gone 40000 miles on the clock, maybe a bit high but she still doesnt rattle or squeek from any component on either english motorway or connemara backroad, build quality seems top notch far as Im conerned, trim quality is a bit ***** plastics but cost saving worms its way in everywhere right? basicly it like this, cheap car bulit on the cheap. but its like anything really if you look after her she'l look after you. lesser quality materials mean you need to take special care of her but once you understand this then its easy, only trouble I'v had is from lake of maintenece by previous owner but it works its way out.

Our car is mint and has been very well cared for. Maybe it was not that well put together?

Our car is mint and has been very well cared for. Maybe it was not that well put together?

Ah this poor thing was not looked after at all, she didnt oil locks or anything, but like I said its little problems that have been worked out.

I bought my aygo this year (about 4-5 months ago) and its rattles drive me insane >.< though ive managed to keep its creeking under control (WD40'd all the bolts under both drive and passenger seats)