Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Only Been A Tc Owner For Less Than Month

gthecat

Well I was a newbie with a 03 1.6 T Spirit for a 3 weeks,

Bought it,

Got it serviced at Toyota (new front discs & pads)

then BANG

last week some guy decided to do a u turn from the 1st lane I was in the ssecond, he didn't check his blind spot, and he cmae right across me.

Loks like it's a right-off.

I couldn't believe it - Not even got the log book boack yet.

GUTTED! :crybaby:

Well I was a newbie with a 03 1.6 T Spirit for a 3 weeks,

Bought it,

Got it serviced at Toyota (new front discs & pads)

then BANG

last week some guy decided to do a u turn from the 1st lane I was in the ssecond, he didn't check his blind spot, and he cmae right across me.

Loks like it's a right-off.

I couldn't believe it - Not even got the log book boack yet.

GUTTED! :crybaby:

I feel for you thats awful :crybaby::crybaby: but the most important is that you are ok you have to be positive the car can be replaced you

on the other hand cannot,

I can share your sorrow ... similar thing happened with my very first car. Maybe it was it's first long weekend trip, we almost arrived home, when somebody decided not to stop for a red light behind me, bang. He smash the back. Fortunately it was fixable and he paid for it, he had no insurance of course

I can share your sorrow ... similar thing happened with my very first car. Maybe it was it's first long weekend trip, we almost arrived home, when somebody decided not to stop for a red light behind me, bang. He smash the back. Fortunately it was fixable and he paid for it, he had no insurance of course

Thanks for the replies, it's just the inconvenience + it took me ages to find a nice one, I have to go through it all again now. I am thankful no-one got seriously injured.

well nothing like my first day of even driving i rolled my car 5 hours after y test haha it was a french car so was fine didn't care

my first car was an orion 16i ghia, E reg i killed that by thinkin i was in the general lee!!

jumped it in new mills and wrecked the fuel system! !Removed! good jump tho ha ha

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links