Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Is It Me Or Is There A Lack Of?

Manxrav

Although I now drive a BMW X3 I still love my Toyota,s. The one I was really looking forward to was the urbancruiser, I must admit I was very dis sappointed when it was released I thought for the money Toyota was having a laugh!!!! The other day I went for a test drive at the Main Dealers on the Island. No diesel version only petrol available!!!! Drove it ,what a dissapointment, it was absolute garbage. Asked why no diesel demo 12 week wait, we should have got one to start with, as all the one,s we have sold have been diesel.

I am seriously wondering if it is a ploy by Toyota to promote petrol versions as no one has any diesel ones to sell. And why ho why have they skimped on the options that you can have, No heated seats, no wheel-arch protection kit, all these items are shown in the UK brochure but not able to add to your choice when ordering.

Perhaps they will do later like they did with the 4.3 Rav when it was first released

Sorry about the winge but they have got it so wrong

Regards Clare

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links