Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tsports Replacement

Jase88

going to have a look at this on Saturday....

what you guys think?

1338313-1t.jpg

1338313-2t.jpg

1338313-3t.jpg

1338313-8t.jpg

SPEC

Engine

B18C6 from UK Spec DC2 Integra Type R

ARP Head Bolts & Studs

Edelbrock Valve Springs (Rated up to 12,000 RPM), Edelbrock Titanium Valve Spring Retainers

New Valve stem seals

New OE Water Pump

New Gaskets and seals

Head Skimmed, Polished Head and ports

Alloy Adjustable Cam Gears

Alloy Crank Pulley

Alloy Alternator Pulley

Alloy Power Steering Pulley

Power Enterprises Cam Belt

Skunk 2 Inlet Manifold

Integra Type R Throttle body

Integra Type R Injectors

Red Alloy Intake pipe with GReddy AirInEx Air Filter

Accel 8mm Spark Plug Leads

Denso Iridium Spark Plugs

Walbro 255LPH Fuel Pump

Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator with Gauge

Energy Suspension engine mount inserts

Genuine Spoon Sports DC2 Integra ECU

Spoon Sports Magnetic Sump Plug

Cooling

Alloy Radiator with Blitz Rad Cap

Blue Silicone Radiator and Heating hoses

Mugen 68oC Thermostat

Mugen 82oC Fan Switch

19 row Oil Cooler with remote Oil Filter relocation Kit

Transmission

Integra Type R S80 98 spec Gearbox with Helical LSD 4.785 Final Drive

XTD Stage 2 Clutch Kit

XTD 8lbs Lightweight Flywheel

98 Integra Type R Driveshafts

Spoon Sports Gearbox Magnetic Sump Plug

Exhaust

4 into 1 Stainless Exhaust Manifold (Heat Wrapped)

Sports Exhaust Catalyst (No MOT problems)

Stainless Mugen Twin Loop Exhaust System (expensive!!)

Chassis

EK9 type r 5 Stud Hubs (PCD 114.3 x 5)

15 x 7 Bronze Work Emotion Replica Alloy Wheels

205/50/15 Uniroyal Rainsport 1 Tyres

Ohlins 16 Way Adjustable Coilovers at front with Pillow Ball upper mounts

Tokico 5 way Adjustable Dampers with Espiler -30mm springs at back

Whiteline Front Anti Roll Bar

SRR Rear Anti Roll Bar

Skunk 2 Front Adjustable Camber Arms

Sage Racing Rear Camber Adjusters

Sage Racing Alloy Rear Lower Control Arms

Front Upper Alloy Strut Brace

Rear Upper Alloy Strut Brace

SRR Rear Lower Strut Brace

Ultra Racing Front Wing (Fender) Braces X2

B-Pillar Floor Brace

Energy Suspension Bushes - Full set, covering front and rear suspension parts

Prothane Rear Trailing Arm Bush (Often fails on Honda's)

Brakes

Spoon Twin Block 4 pot Calipers (!Removed! Brilliant! and costs a bomb!)

Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Teflon covered)

Cusco Master Cylinder Brake Stopper

Mintex Disc & Pads up front

Drilled & Grooved Disc & Hawk Pads rear

Exterior

White with the usual EK9 look parts (Grille, Front Lip, Rear Lip and Spoiler)

Wind Deflectors(Very JDM stylee)

Chrome Headlight surround re-painted in Gunmetal

HID Light Upgrade H4 Hi & Lo Beams (8000k)

Amber front Foglights

Interior

EK9 Airbag Steering Wheel

Red DC2 Recaro Seats

Alloy Pedals

Matt Black Type R Gear Knob

Type R black leather gaiters with red stitching

Kenwood Head Unit

Kenwood MP3 compatible 10 Disc Changer

Kenwood 16cm Speakers Front

Infinity 6x9 Rear Speakers

10 Inch Sub-Woofer

6 channel Amplifier (Powering all Speakers and woofer)

Power Cap

defo worth it if you are after good handling and speed. Just keep an eye out on this kind of build find more info on the background of the car.

Very nice indeed! But do get ready for the instant brand of chav by many motorists whom don't see how good it really is! ;) :lol:

Definately a car worth looking into...the EK9 is a rare car on the road but it looks good and they shift pretty well aswell...by looking at the mods it should be pretty decent but as mentioned give it a good check over...keep us updated.

Looks nice, how much is it going for? its not a real Type R though isit? but its had engine conversion and changed to 5 studs so its been made to look like a Type R?

If the price is right then YES buy it, but im sure u will make ur decision once u hav a test drive

Spoon brakes r AMAZING!! my cousin has them on his civic, they make quite a loud tapping noise though from the pads moving, so dnt worry about the sound. Ignore this if u already knew lol

Can't say i'm a massive fan of those...

+1

Good cars but I wouldn’t buy one tho looks like a good spec if the price is right go for it :thumbsup:

I like those cars wouldnt ever buy one.....but i have a soft spot for them. i would say buy it if you are after more power. bullet engine and with those upgrades it will shift.

very very nice cars... but yes you do get branded chavvy make sure to check out the chassis out properly as there are a few damage repaired to a high spec out there!!

Looks nice, how much is it going for? its not a real Type R though isit? but its had engine conversion and changed to 5 studs so its been made to look like a Type R?

If the price is right then YES buy it, but im sure u will make ur decision once u hav a test drive

Spoon brakes r AMAZING!! my cousin has them on his civic, they make quite a loud tapping noise though from the pads moving, so dnt worry about the sound. Ignore this if u already knew lol

yeah its a 97 vti... been resprayed white and the ek9 parts added

very very nice cars... but yes you do get branded chavvy make sure to check out the chassis out properly as there are a few damage repaired to a high spec out there!!

done a VIC check and it pops up as clear....

I'll have a good nose around

Any pics of your TSport?

heres mine

Corolla

Not a bad ad really, but totally ruined by the last part of "px for something quicker"

Don't really sell a car does it, just friendly advice fella .... :D

Car looks good and clean in the add and is well priced for an 05 plate.

Just a suggestion...if your after something quicker but your staying N/A why not tune up the corolla..?? You must have spent a fair bit of cash on the recent upgrades that you have done and the car looks good and will be going strong with the upgrades so try not to let them go to waste.

The 2ZZ has potential just that not alot of people know what to do with them..just a thought..i mean if you want something quicker you wont be satisfied unless you get a turbo and start pushing some serious power..

I know some people are not fans of these cars but these would be the cars worth looking at after getting rid of your corolla..evo's impreza's a pulsar maybe..

Cars like the civic will not be considerably faster..i mean they will be quick but not a huge deal..my younger bro owns the same civic with the complete EK9 kit and all the sides smoothed dropped on coilies car looks the part in my opinion i love them cars had two of them before getting my corolla and one of them had a B16...we will be dropping a B16 into my bros car also.

Sorry to go on but just something worth thinking about.

Car looks good and clean in the add and is well priced for an 05 plate.

Just a suggestion...if your after something quicker but your staying N/A why not tune up the corolla..?? You must have spent a fair bit of cash on the recent upgrades that you have done and the car looks good and will be going strong with the upgrades so try not to let them go to waste.

The 2ZZ has potential just that not alot of people know what to do with them..just a thought..i mean if you want something quicker you wont be satisfied unless you get a turbo and start pushing some serious power..

I know some people are not fans of these cars but these would be the cars worth looking at after getting rid of your corolla..evo's impreza's a pulsar maybe..

Cars like the civic will not be considerably faster..i mean they will be quick but not a huge deal..my younger bro owns the same civic with the complete EK9 kit and all the sides smoothed dropped on coilies car looks the part in my opinion i love them cars had two of them before getting my corolla and one of them had a B16...we will be dropping a B16 into my bros car also.

Sorry to go on but just something worth thinking about.

yes i've just spent £1200 on clutch / flywheel and new gearbox

i don't have another 2 or 3k sitting about to supercharge the corolla... to me it seems as if the civic is already 'done' so wont really require me to do anything to it other than maintenance...

this car will only be here for a year or so until the credit crunch lapses and i have paid the bank what i owe on the loan... then i will probably buy a new astra vxr or something

If thats the case then ye go for it...but then again you wont necessarily need 2/3K...get a good exhaust system..a good header..port match the inlet manifold and you should get aroundd juat under 210bhp...

Its totally upto you thou mate if the civic is what you fancy then go for it...bet youl miss them leathers loll they are something special...let me know if you wanna take em out and swap them with seats and cash.?

it will be considerably quicker than the ts if that is the spec. my mate has 2 b18s in an EK and a EG.......thats a integra DC2 engine if im right....the civic Shell is atleast 200kg less than us without a doubt!!!!!

and the b18 is happy with bolt ons they can see 210-220 bhp all day long without a fuss NA. now put that to there weight, i know for a fact i stood no chance against my mates b18 ek....rolling, stand still seriously that thing would just shift.......i put a well built one quicker than a mildly bolt on ep3. The old school vtec is class.

it will be considerably quicker than the ts if that is the spec. my mate has 2 b18s in an EK and a EG.......thats a integra DC2 engine if im right....the civic shell is atleast 200kg less than us without a doubt!!!!!

and the b18 is happy with bolt ons they can see 210-220 bhp all day long without a fuss NA. now put that to there weight, i know for a fact i stood no chance against my mates b18 ek....rolling, stand still seriously that thing would just shift.......i put a well built one quicker than a mildly bolt on ep3. The old school vtec is class.

ah thats a relief... cant wait to get in it...

the seller says similar b18 civic with the mods run 210bhp+ and will do a mid to high 13 quarter... not too bad :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links