Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello Again Also Loosin Oil N Revs

Nahim

Hello everyone im now back i dont know if you guys remember i bought a BMW well thats all gone now i am a lil sad but now back with the T Sport, well i dont know if this has been mentioned before or you guys have the same prob my car seems to drink oil every 5k it goes down to mimimum i spoke to toyota and they say its normal, also i have just noticed my clutch is pretty squeeky i guess thats pretty common how do you over coome this oooh and before i forget my car the revs kept dropping the other day and felt like it was gonna stall is it just me

well its nice to be back

what kind of oil you using ? i find with 5w-30 semi im not using as much .

use 5w 30 oil

check your spark plugs

clean your throttle body and idle air control valve.

should sort out the problem of the revs dipping

That oil usage over 5k is completely normal, especially if you are giving it stick, the honda vtec engines seem to use a lot more :unsure:

I use toyotas own 10w40 semi and it uses very, very little...maybe a small top up over 10k

My clutch squeaks and some times during warm up the revs can drop a little, but its been like that for over 2 years that ive owned it with no problems :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links