Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Upgrade Avensis T27 Standart Audio To Premium... Nearly Completed But

tnacar

I'm bought B9012 Premium Audio unit from eBay.uk to upgrade my 2010 Avensis T27 with standart audio (Part Code : 86120-05150 or Unit Name : W53828)

I'm installed new unit myself without any major troubles.. :) (If anyone ask "how to remove..." things for dashboard, please check "Toyota Service Information" site for helpfull free .pdf accessory installation manuals..)

Everything works like a charm except BT phone connection :(

As seen on pictures only one plug don't fit new unit... :unsure: Maybe it's related with microphone connection.. Because when i press steering whell talk button, Navigation Menu appears on screen and system wait my response but my voice can't recognise from unit.. Also "Settings" page in B9012 dont include "Phone" settings.. Sytem only accept BT connection for A2DP music transfer...

I'm need to very skilled help from you... Because i don't know or i don't "how to know" wire harness connection details.. :huh: I need wire & pins signals detail..

Sorry for my poor English.. but i think pictures tells everything... :rolleyes:

Please help...

post-23964-1259016135_thumb.jpg

post-23964-1259016174_thumb.jpg

• 7 months later...

I'm bought B9012 Premium Audio unit from ebay.uk to upgrade my 2010 Avensis T27 with standart audio (Part Code : 86120-05150 or Unit Name : W53828)

I'm installed new unit myself without any major troubles.. :) (If anyone ask "how to remove..." things for dashboard, please check "Toyota Service Information" site for helpfull free .pdf accessory installation manuals..)

Everything works like a charm except BT phone connection :(

As seen on pictures only one plug don't fit new unit... :unsure: Maybe it's related with microphone connection.. Because when i press steering whell talk button, Navigation Menu appears on screen and system wait my response but my voice can't recognise from unit.. Also "Settings" page in B9012 dont include "Phone" settings.. Sytem only accept BT connection for A2DP music transfer...

I'm need to very skilled help from you... Because i don't know or i don't "how to know" wire harness connection details.. :huh: I need wire & pins signals detail..

Sorry for my poor English.. but i think pictures tells everything... :rolleyes:

Please help...

Hi,

Did get any help on this topic???I have the same problem and cannot get to solveit

I need diagram of connector and wiring to see where the microfoon fits

Hope to hear from u

Regards

• 2 months later...

i have got the pin plug diagram for the B9012 i need the plug info for the back of 86120-05150 ( W53828 )the plug that won,t fit into the new unit is the mic supply but i need the plug wiring diagram for my old unit to re-fit to new unit

any body got a diagram or wiring diagram for the car or cd/radio avensis TR 2009/10

• 3 years later...

Hi,

I am about to do the same thing ( switch my W53828 radio for a B9012 Radio). If anybody could supply wiring diagrams or connector numbers etc. I would really appreciate it, thanks.

Hi,

I am about to do the same thing ( switch my W53828 radio for a B9012 Radio). If anybody could supply wiring diagrams or connector numbers etc. I would really appreciate it, thanks.

Hi

I do have a diagram for how to swap the wires for new satnav used by toyota , i have done it my self fallowing the diagram.

I have bought the diagram of the internet as toyota do not help me at all with this, please contact me for more info.

If the replacement looks like the original cd than this works, i don't know if the diagram works for the squares .

Hi

I do have a diagram for how to swap the wires for new satnav used by toyota , i have done it my self fallowing the diagram.

I have bought the diagram of the internet as toyota do not help me at all with this, please contact me for more info.

If the replacement looks like the original cd than this works, i don't know if the diagram works for the squares ones.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have just completed changeing my Radio/CD Player W53828 in my 2009 Avensis (T27) for a Toyota Navagitation unit B9012. See the following link on how to do it.

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/tutorials/article/30-how-to-replace-a-toyota-avensis-t27-radiocd-player-w53828-with-a-toyota-navigation-unit-b9012/

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Hi all, is it possible to replace my standard head unit from a 2009 avensis (W53828) with a sat nav unit from a later model (2012-2014). and what parts would i need.

i new to this site so any help would be much appreciated.

Thats great thanks, is the B9012 in the later model avensis? i am trying to get one in a car dismantler.

is there a list of appropriate sat nav units i could use?

Thanks again for your help.

B9012 is from the same generation as yours. 2012-2104 would put you into Touch & Go head units where as far as I know you need both a head unit & a navigation extension module (which plugs into the back of the head unit)

• 1 month later...
On 17/01/2016 at 1:46 PM, kiers said:

Hi all, is it possible to replace my standard head unit from a 2009 avensis (W53828) with a sat nav unit from a later model (2012-2014). and what parts would i need.

i new to this site so any help would be much appreciated.

Hi, hopefully this isn't coming too late, but you aren't limited to the older B9012. Touch / Touch & Go is also possible. I haven't tested Touch 2, but there is a very good chance it would work as well. I've written a guide on how to get bluetooth and steering wheel controls working on the Touch:

Hi, i got a donor plug and removed the pins from it , i then added them in the to the existing plug, and everything worked a charm.

thanks for all the help.

• Like 1

That's great news! I'm glad to hear it's all up and running. I was getting worried that I'd given bad advice. You definitely need to have spare pins to add to the existing plugs or another ISO plug of the right size to complete the swap of either the TNS510 or the Touch radio.