Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Site Problems?

nws25

This place is creeping along lately, is there any specific server problems or is it my end?? I'm on a 1mb line and its slower than dial up :D

I have noticed its slow lattely, just took me 12+ goes and 15 minutes to get back in. Thought it was my usless provider (Tescos) playing up again :arrgg-matey:

Not just me than, thank <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?> :D

I thought I'd broken it then as when I posted this thread it gave some weirdo error page. :crybaby:

Not just me than, thank <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?> :D

I thought I'd broken it then as when I posted this thread it gave some weirdo error page. :crybaby:

Ditto :o <_< :wacko:

just re-booted my machine and seems to have solved the problem......now m really confused :blink:

maybe lots of unused memory stored in cache. (windows stores/reserves some memory from frequently used programs ie lots of mouse clicks on a web page, to enable u faster processing of that particular application).

which can be a pain if u have now moved to a different application.

download a free util like TWEAKALL and use it to free up some memory on the fly.

works great :thumbsup:

ill have to try that davo............

ive noticed a slight hold up but wasnt the server changed a fortnight back??

LOC has apparanetly suffered a slow down as its on the latest news

All seems fine my end :thumbsup:

I had problems at work, even with that specially quick broadband thingy!!!

(Im cursed at the moment though, so its probably all my blinking fault somehow!)

yep// we are having a problem.. as I was working elsewhere i was not on the forums.. come home to find the site slow... restarted a few things and worked fine.

I am having it looked into...