Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kate's New Baby!

MD1

A few photos of my wife's 9 month old demo Aygo black that we've now bought to replace a Skoda Octavia VRS!! Downsizing on a huge scale, but I have to say in the few days we've had the 'black' we're really having a laugh with it!! Fab little car! :D As for me I get my new iQ3 tomorrow and that's replacing a MINI Cooper S!!!

post-85865-1259098081_thumb.jpg

post-85865-1259098101_thumb.jpg

post-85865-1259098121_thumb.jpg

post-85865-1259098047_thumb.jpg

As the Aygo has only a 5 digit personal plate, a 16” x 4.5” (instead of a 20.5” x 4.5” standard) front number plate would set it off nicely; basically it gets rid of the extra bits on the side which are blank anyway.

You can get away with it on the Aygo (and Yaris) as the fixing screws aren’t on the edges. The distance between the holes should be 21cm.

A shorter plate is a nice mod for your car :thumbsup:

Click

Nice car! I got my Aygo in July,and I m laughing all the way to the bank with loads of MPG, and cheap road tax! :P

Enjoy the motor!

MD1 are they parking sensors I can see on the the rear of your motor? Is Kates parking that bad lol ?

p.s. I have a black with AC and a rev counter.

I'd guess they are parkingsensors, as the positioning of the round thingies

is exactly where Toyota puts their "TPA"-sensors (Toyota Parking Aid).

I had a different (cheaper) set of sensors in my car, mounted per the Toyota AIM,

ony to find out that they're WAY too sensitive: with cold weather the plume from the

exhaust was enough to make the kit go off continuously when reverse was engaged...

Why do people block out reg plates on the Internet?

Andy

For the same reason that we block them out in real life. :P

Probably because it prevents copying the plate if you have a similar car. With your plates on another car, expect a lot of tickets coming in!

MD1 are they parking sensors I can see on the the rear of your motor? Is Kates parking that bad lol ?

p.s. I have a black with AC and a rev counter.

The parking sensors were already on it! Plus she's a great driver but the reason is we've also both had cars with them on and you kinda get used to 'using' them, I'm having them on my iQ3 (dealer thinks I'm sad! whatever!)

Would very much like to fit a rev counter seeing as it looks so easy even I could do it! Just need to find one at the right price!

MD

Another 5 door black in East Anglia :P . . . . . . .yours is looking a bit cleaner than mine at the moment! I hope you get on as well with yours as I have with mine - 3500 miles so far and getting 55 - 60mpg. I have a rev counter and am pleased to have it - handy for checking revs at motorway speeds etc (pass the anorak :lol: )

I downsized from a Vectra 1.8 but have to say that the Aygo is quite happy with 4 people inside - surprising amount of leg/head room. My passengers have all been pleasantly surprised. Ok the boot is the compromise but in reality I am managing pretty easily.

Of course when the road tax drops through the letter box next year that'll be another big bonus :D

Cheers.

A few photos of my wife's 9 month old demo Aygo black that we've now bought to replace a Skoda Octavia VRS!! Downsizing on a huge scale, but I have to say in the few days we've had the 'black' we're really having a laugh with it!! Fab little car! :D As for me I get my new iQ3 tomorrow and that's replacing a MINI Cooper S!!!

post-85865-1259098101_thumb.jpg

post-85865-1259098121_thumb.jpg

Oh my gosh, its so clean :)

They are great little cars, good luck with your new IQ

Of course when the road tax drops through the letter box next year that'll be another big bonus :D

You know thats one Govt. tax I'm looking forward to paying! Although i have to wait until June 2010 for the 'pleasure' ;)

love the car i have had my wee black aygo for a little over three months and she is my pride and joy not only does she always look shiny th road tax is gettin cheaper which is another reason to be o so happy so while all the gas guzzlers are paying are fourtune for their road tax us aygo drivers are lol all the way to the bank