Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sr180 - What Type Of Key?

SophIQ

Hi,

I am looking at this 5 Dr Auris SR180 57 plate.

Am i right in thinking that they come with smart entry i.e walk up to the car and it opens,get in press button.. No key.

I would be very grateful for any reply. Thanks :)

No, SR180 does not come with smart entry. However, some of them have had this fitted, usually can be found in dealer show cars.

Only T Spirit and T180 came with smart entry as standard i believe.

No, SR180 does not come with smart entry. However, some of them have had this fitted, usually can be found in dealer show cars.

Only T Spirit and T180 came with smart entry as standard i believe.

Some of the SR180's "DID" come with keyless entry and sunroof, mine did, and it came direct from Toyota with these fitted.

Yes! If the car has that start button, it def. has Smart entry :)

Best regards, Alex

Awesome :) Thanks

Hi Sophie,

as previously mentioned by one of the guys, I can confirm my 57 plate SR180 also has "Smart entry" and "Stop/Start" button along with factory sunroof, all fitted from factory.

Cheers

Paul

Awesome :) Thanks

Hi Sophie,

as previously mentioned by one of the guys, I can confirm my 57 plate SR180 also has "Smart entry" and "Stop/Start" button along with factory sunroof, all fitted from factory.

Cheers

Paul

These where the very early SR180's what are re-badged T180's iif the truth be known.

These where the very early SR180's what are re-badged T180's iif the truth be known.

I have to agree with this... these were the "change-over-stock".

T180's with SR180 bits, to give the SR180 look... So equipment of a T180, styling of an SR180.

The true SR180's have no sunroof, or push to start.

T180's with SR180 bits, to give the SR180 look... So equipment of a T180, styling of an SR180.

So what do you class as a "TRUE" SR180, that these do not have?

They are registered on the V5 as SR180, some dealers will also look out for them as the extra spec makes them more saleable.

They are exactlly the same as the current SR180 and all the specification of the current SR180, with the bonus of keyless and sunroof at no extra cost.

As for "VERY EARLY" stock, mine with keyless and sunroof, came direct from Toyota and was April 2008 on 08 reg.

They are exactlly the same as the current SR180 and all the specification of the current SR180, with the bonus of keyless and sunroof at no extra cost.

As for "VERY EARLY" stock, mine with keyless and sunroof, came direct from Toyota and was April 2008 on 08 reg.

A true SR180 is very basic compared to the T180, the cream of the crop is what you have with the very early SR180 with T180 spec and SR body kit ;) other wise you are better of with a T180 and buy your own spoiler and rear tints etc

DSCF0629.jpg

If you are very lucky you will find an ex demo T180/SR180 with the £1500 sat nav fitted

DSCF0487.jpg

A true SR180 is very basic compared to the T180, the cream of the crop is what you have with the very early SR180 with T180 spec and SR body kit ;) other wise you are better of with a T180 and buy your own spoiler and rear tints etc

DSCF0629.jpg

If you are very lucky you will find an ex demo T180/SR180 with the £1500 sat nav fitted

Or even from Toyota HO with sat nav perhaps........."I DID"...........................Forgot that, getting senile perhaps?

Hi,

I am looking at this 5 Dr Auris SR180 57 plate.

Am i right in thinking that they come with smart entry i.e walk up to the car and it opens,get in press button.. No key.

I would be very grateful for any reply. Thanks :)

Hi sophie my sr180 has keyless entry,sunroof,full bodykit,twin tte exhaust 57 plate jan2008,uber white,12000 miles,how much you thinking of paying,might sell mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!