Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Does Everyone Want Next

CorollaTS05

everyone thinks about what car they will buy next weather it be weeks or years down the line. what does everyone have in mind.

im personally thinking

Celica GT or Mini Cooper S

Might fancy some easy performance and go for the cooper s as the 2zz engine are tirsome after a while as much of a buzz they are......

I'd like to have a Sierra Cosworth, but I fear that it may be a never meet your heroes sort of thing.

Otherwise, I'd have an Alfa Romeo Brera. I'd drop it on coilies, get strut braces, bush kits and give the engine an extra supercharged kick! :drool: :D

I'd like to have a Sierra Cosworth, but I fear that it may be a never meet your heroes sort of thing.

Otherwise, I'd have an Alfa Romeo Brera. I'd drop it on coilies, get strut braces, bush kits and give the engine an extra supercharged kick! :drool: :D

You will be too busy repairing that Alfa to mod it and drive it ... :P :P

Im looking at either an Altezza or Jag X-Type at the moment, getting old im afraid ... :P

Not had my 'rolla that long but afterwards thinking a step up so probably Golf GTD, 320D M Sport or if I just want a car to potter round in then Auris diesel :D

Boo and hiss me all you like, but I'm thinking of going German and 4-door for my next car - either an Audi RS4 or a BMW 335.

maybe a d4d avensis with cruise control though apparantly they have this common fault with the fly wheel so im not sure.

Boo and hiss me all you like, but I'm thinking of going German and 4-door for my next car - either an Audi RS4 or a BMW 335.

RS4 all the way, i have driven an S4 & an M3, S4 was soooo much nicer, personally i think BMs are overrated ...... ;)

p.s dont forget to invest in a fuel tanker to follow you :P

RS4 all the way, i have driven an S4 & an M3, S4 was soooo much nicer, personally i think BMs are overrated ...... ;)

Well I couldn't care less about petrol (good job really based on what I want to buy), as I earn enough for it not to cut into my budget for other things in life :D

I know a lot of people knock BMWs but I do enjoy driving them. I'm more than likely going to agree with you though as my heart is pulling me towards the RS4 :D

Well I couldn't care less about petrol (good job really based on what I want to buy), as I earn enough for it not to cut into my budget for other things in life :D

I know a lot of people knock BMWs but I do enjoy driving them. I'm more than likely going to agree with you though as my heart is pulling me towards the RS4 :D

I didnt mention the cost of fuel fella or it eating into your budget, but what is the point of buying a car when you couldn't careless about fuel ?? Are you going to sit in it and make "Broom Broom" noises ??? Because when the fuel is gone, i think you may care about it ....... :P :P :P ;)

RS4 pal all the way .....

i do like the bmw's too. i had a 525i before i got my t sport nice quiet thing to drive all though the head gasket blew and was a nightmare to fix! if any of you ever go to chance on take the engine out as its far easier!

but saying that i would still have an M5 i do also like the evo 8 MR and a TVR Cerbera

personally, i have no preference when it comes to jap/german/whatever, as long as it fulfills all my needs - performance, looks, reliability, build quality, price - and if i'm in the mood at the time, maybe something a wee bit different than the norm.

if i could change right now, it'd have to be either an s3 or 370z, either of those would be sweet...

personally, i have no preference when it comes to jap/german/whatever, as long as it fulfills all my needs - performance, looks, reliability, build quality, price - and if i'm in the mood at the time, maybe something a wee bit different than the norm.

if i could change right now, it'd have to be either an s3 or 370z, either of those would be sweet...

*cough*Jap*cough* :lol: