Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Typhoon

tccom

ok guys is the typhoon worth bothering with does it actually give any benifits other than noise as i was thinkin of gettin one but if they do nothin i won't waste me time or money on one, i know the wires will need to be longer or will get the adaptor kit from mr t,what do ya think! nick.

Well I gained a proven 20BHP increase over stock with a Typhoon and TTE Backbox.... So I'd say it does something!

The whine from it on a Compressor is lush. I'm sure members have commented about better throttle responce with it fitted.

Gonna get the comp on the rollers soon then stick the Powertec on, it made a big difference to my cts, improved response, sound was awsome and when we had our rolling road day I got 206 bhp at the fly. Theres only a short piece of polished pipe that takes the sensor but its more or less in its origial position and so no probs with the wires. Anyway cant wait to get it fitted because I have been told it brings out the sound of the supercharger.

Well I gained a proven 20BHP increase over stock with a Typhoon and TTE Backbox.... So I'd say it does something!

The whine from it on a Compressor is lush. I'm sure members have commented about better throttle responce with it fitted.

'Proven 20BHP'

Did you dyno your car before the mods??

:P :lol:

Don't be a twit.

In any case, It's not gonna be 209 from Factory! lol.

Don't be a twit.

In any case, It's not gonna be 209 from Factory! lol.

Now who's being a twit??

I didn't say it could've been 209 from the factory did i?? :P

All engines are different.... it's possible that yours could have been more than the standard 189BHP to start with fool :bag:

Blutto's on about another RR day.... i'm tempted to take the A'PEXi off and get a before and after dyno done to know the gain for sure ;)

See people didn't belive me about 20brake but it's not impossible!!!!

He said that it was from a back box aswell, not just the filter. If you could get that much from a filter alone. my goal of 150BHP wouldn't be so far off..... :P

I see well I did have both on my last car so would of been them working togeather.

Now that I find more believable. ;)

Gaz - I'm up for it, as long as they don't charge s a fortune... and not just yet! 2 months or so. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't seen one on a Compressor, but there's a few with 'em on the CTS. No reported problems with the MAF. :D

so can anyone else comment good or bad on the blitz kit all comments greatfully recieved as i think the stock air filter is a bit restrictive as when it was rollin roaded after the exhaust was fitted they opened the air filter box and held it open with the air filter element and she made 239 bhp,and was told to get a new air filter set up so want the best really,the first run on r/r was alot less with the air filter box closed :o need some response PLEASE!