Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wouldnt Get In Gear

Nahim

Hi guys has anyone had a problem getting there car into gear, i will admit i gave the car a right thrashing the night before and today i have been driving all day in traffic but this eve i went to pull away and then the car wouldnt get into gear and a had to pull over, and before anyone asks the clutch was fully down i double checked lol

well after stopping it for a few mins it started to go back into gear again and its been okish but the car feels funny its not that smooth getting into gear not long ago must be at least 15000 miles ago i had the oil changed for it and it was nice and smooth again, could this need changing again???

but then my clutch is getting pretty stiff now and slightly noisey iv noticed people say something like the clutch master cylinder or whatever it is?

but i really dont want things to go wrong after deciding to keep this car

well any advice would be great

thanks

Nahim

Unless you’re getting a squeaky noise when you press you clutch down it’s not going to be the master cylinder as I had an issue with that...

... I'm not one to preach about gear changing as I'm sure a few of the guys on here will point out, but maybe you have just been over aggressive with it and caused it damage?

I've never changed my box oil since owning my CTS... Near 3 years.

Never had any major problems. Sometimes it doesn't like going in to first but that goes away almost instantly, usually after lowing down a bit. :lol: Never had any problems with the other gears unless it's a User Error. :P

sometimes i have hassle getting it out of 1st, shes a bit sticky, but otherwise its ok, iav never changed the oil either, coming on 3 years aswell, as said above any other hassel iav is driver error :(