Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ae92 L.s.d Gearbox

yabam

i have a gearbox for a ae92 corolla gti...i was told it is a limited slip diff gearbox from a 4agze supercharged imported ae92 corolla.....how can i tell it is a l.s.d box without fitting it..does anyone know if there any numbers or a code stamped on the box thats differant from a standard box..?

look through the hole where the dive shafts go in if you can see straight though then it’s not an LSD but if you can see a kind of + looking thing than its an LSD one also if you have the gearbox fitted then jack up the front so both wheels are off the ground and then spin the wheel from one side if the other wheel spins in the same direction your spinning the wheel then it’s a LSD but if it spins in the opposite direction then it’s not hope had makes sense LOL :thumbsup:

(and like in the no said make sure you put LSD oil in!!)

look through the hole where the dive shafts go in if you can see straight though then it’s not an LSD but if you can see a kind of + looking thing than its an LSD one also if you have the gearbox fitted then jack up the front so both wheels are off the ground and then spin the wheel from one side if the other wheel spins in the same direction your spinning the wheel then it’s a LSD but if it spins in the opposite direction then it’s not hope had makes sense LOL :thumbsup:

(and like in the no said make sure you put LSD oil in!!)

cheers for the tip....il have a look tomorrow