Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Iq Owners

elvyn

Had my Iq for just over two weeks, passed another one in same colour and we both waved to each other. My wife was amased that we did this. I used to do that thirty odd years ago when I had a Triumph motorcycle. :rolleyes:

I still do that, on my motorbike and now also in my iQ

I've always acknowledged drivers of the same car as mine, but as mentioned, I too started doing it when I owned motorcycles in the 60s and 70s and it was normal behaviour then.

Can't do any harm!

I still do that, on my motorbike and now also in my iQ

I've always acknowledged drivers of the same car as mine, but as mentioned, I too started doing it when I owned motorcycles in the 60s and 70s and it was normal behaviour then.

Can't do any harm!

Yep I wave, only had my iQ since last week and saw my first other iQ this morning and we both waved! Something I did when a MINI owner!

I too wave to other IQ owners because, let's be honest, we *are* a little different!

I still nod to other motorcyclists when I'm riding my Triumph but not to scooter riders - no Sir.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links