Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1 Less Compressor!

kangzy

Guys

Its with great sadness that im writing this thread. My compressor has been written off. The story is as follows..

Driving home from my gf mum's house to drop her home I turned into a side street doing no more than 20mph.. I see a car coming round the bend FAST on MY side of the road!! the road was a double white line road.. so me and my girl friend was like WTF is she doing? I slowed down and flashed her.. But she kept coming.. the rest was history! Fact of the matter was, she had about 100metres of road to correct herself.. yet it didn’t happen and she hit me head on at around 50-60mph. Worst thing was she didn’t even bother braking! The impact was so hard my car ended up on the pavement. My gf had immediate chest and back injuries and was unable to move. I had to yank the mangled passenger side door open jus to get to her.. One the scariest nights of my life! i really thought i had lost her.

Long story short, the firemen had to cut my roof off to get to my gf and stretcher her off. We are both ok but have sustained severe whiplash!! We are honestly both just glad to be alive.. because if wasn’t for the build quality of the corolla the foot wells would of given way and crushed us both!

We later found out the lady of the other car was arrested for drink driving!!!! What a B****!

Unfortunately, I wont be getting another compressor but i will still be staying Jap! THANK YOU all for your and advice/help over the last couple of years!! The compressor was fantastic in every way and for any potential owners thinking of buying one what id say is you wont regret it!

Pics to follow!

Shaun aka Kangzy!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kangzy

• farhanali89

• 10 ft man

• jonnnnnnnnnnnno

Geez, a car can be replaced, you were very lucky by the sounds of things, sorry your car was totalled though!

Good luck with your next purchase, you can still keep on the forum :yes:

Cheers

Kingo :thumbsup:

Holy :censor:

Glad you're both ok though dude

F :censor: ing hate drink drivers!

And if it's not too insensitive......

Any parts for sale? :lol:

PICT0001.jpg

PICT0002.jpg

PICT0003.jpg

PICT0004.jpg

PICT0005.jpg

PICT0008.jpg

The Roof :(

PICT0010.jpg

PICT0006.jpg

PICT0012.jpg

PICT0013.jpg

PICT0014.jpg

PICT0024.jpg

PICT0023.jpg

PICT0022.jpg

PICT0021.jpg

PICT0020.jpg

PICT0019.jpg

PICT0018.jpg

PICT0025.jpg

PICT0026.jpg

PICT0027.jpg

PICT0016.jpg

PICT0015.jpg

On a more important note im just as devastated as kangzy....i spent more time under this car than inside it, I will miss doing work on the cars as always but when the new one toy comes along it will be great.

Very relieved both of you are ok.

It was a stunning car and i will be putting up pictures of how it looked before ;)

Cheers guys! yeah just glad to be alive..

haha... wel not sure about the parts just yet beacuse as you will see when farhan uploads the pics the car is a total write off. the chassis is totally twisted! Also depending the category of write off im not sure whether ill be able to buy it back for me to break and sell.. i will keep you all posted

parts atm look bleek because of the car being in an insurance compound when things are a bit clear kangzy will be letting everybody know! so hold tight and dont flood his inbox!

parts atm look bleek because of the car being in an insurance compound when things are a bit clear kangzy will be letting everybody know! so hold tight and dont flood his inbox!

cheers bro for uploadding the pics!

:'( your car was mint! least your all al right!

the charger and that is probably knackered then i take it? i may be interested if you do buy it back of the insurance. :P

and the vultures circle above ........

Sorry about your car fella, but as Chris Evans said on TG on Sunday "Its only Rubber and Metal" The main thing is, the both of you are alive and mostly well. Was a lovely motor though ...

Now take that bitch to the cleaners .....

Good luck fella ..... :thumbsup:

Not good to see your pictures from Hungary also!!!I hope your injuries not too serios.I think the engine and the transmission can be good without a problem.I saw a tte compressor is Germany half year ago with alsmost same conditions and my friend bought that for 4000euro/with roof/ and they will use the engine and transmission.You can also sell the exhaust system,doors,seats...

Wow, that beetle looks like it is trying to make love to your rolla!

Sorry to hear what happened and hope you are ok. Make sure you get what you need from the insurance company!

Sorry about the loss dude, im just really glad both u and ur gf r fine. Hope u find the right car and enjoy it

P.S: the photos r SHOCKING!!! Proves our cars r built really well, considering u was hit buy a Solid German car

sorry to hear about your car . at least you and your girl are ok thats the main thing and now you get to choose a new car .

sorry to hear that , cars can always be replaced, but peeps can never. good news you and your girl friend are ok, and the pics dont look good at all, hope you both recover well.

I'm completely shocked, its good to hear both yourself and your missus are one the mend, and I wish you all the best in your persuit for justice! Good luck mate.... :)

Have you spoken to the driver of the other car or has the police said anything?

really sorry to hear about that but happy your both ok.

if your comp rear lip is up for grabs :rolleyes:

Have you spoken to the driver of the other car or has the police said anything?

really sorry to hear about that but happy your both ok.

if your comp rear lip is up for grabs :rolleyes:

Thanks guys! yea we are all ok and we are MOST Definitely going to take her to the cleaners

Just really annoyed my compressor was only 28k old.. and only 1 or 2 sp charged versions!!!! ARGHHH

nevermind.. looking forward to getting a my new toy!

Im just glad your both ok, Im not gonna say what i think of the vw driver.

this is true its just what there like lol

Glad to hear you and your gf are ok mate, like others have said - machines can be replaced/fixed, people cannot. It was a beautiful motor m8...sorry for your loss on that part.

What a mess! hope the b**** was insured mate as half these that do this can't even be bothered or havn't even got a license.

Glad your both on the mend.

Very happy to hear that you are both o.k., but you have a sense of restraint and tolerance that would be lost on me if it was a drink driver!

I would have given her a smack, drink driving has no excuses whatsoever! END OF.

Keep us updated on what you go for next. ;)

Very happy to hear that you are both o.k., but you have a sense of restraint and tolerance that would be lost on me if it was a drink driver!

I would have given her a smack, drink driving has no excuses whatsoever! END OF.

Keep us updated on what you go for next. ;)

Thanks for all your kind comments.. and yes i was extremely P***ED to to polite.. police had to restrain me at one point!

but onwards and upwards.

this is my next car

wikiwirral16023.jpg

what do you guys think?