Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1 Less Compressor!

kangzy

Very nice! Although I do prefer the old shape, but that's just my personal preference, so feel free to ignore me! :lol:

How fast are they?

:lol: Nice one getting restrained, I wouldn't do or say anything if they weren't drunk and it was just an accident, but if they're DUI or just driving like knobs then I'd do something! :lol:

Don't judge me on my previous comment, its just if someone ruined my car, the hours and money would have all been wasted. And I wouldn't want to have to fix it again unnecessarily!! :no:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kangzy

• farhanali89

• 10 ft man

• jonnnnnnnnnnnno

you know what i think kangzy so get on the move bro,

Up for sale guys

Kangzys original Eibach suspension set up that comes standard on the compressor, Shocks and springs combo

This will lower by 30mm on eibachs.

Also for sale a spare tte charger, This is the supercharger only no ancillieries no manifold or brackets. Just the base supercharger. I may be buying this myself but please contact me in regards to price.

Thats aweful!!

Its obvious to all of us how much time you've put into that car and for someone who couldnt be ubikd spending a £5 on a taxi home :( . Considering the injuries I really hope you get some decent money from this from the insurance companies and they dont mess you around.

Hope you both recover well and that driver gets her licence revoked for a good many years!! Best wishes.

Btw, Integra Type R : awesome - and a lot more rare than Civic Type Rs! Good luck.

Ouch, Sorry kangzy :( Was a lovely motor.

Atleast ypu're both ok which is the maint hing.

ITR's are nice. i wanted one myself a while ago. I say go for it. :thumbsup:

Miles - They're group 18. Can you afford the additional 4 groups over a CTS? :P

Very happy to hear that you are both o.k., but you have a sense of restraint and tolerance that would be lost on me if it was a drink driver!

I would have given her a smack, drink driving has no excuses whatsoever! END OF.

Keep us updated on what you go for next. ;)

Thanks for all your kind comments.. and yes i was extremely P***ED to to polite.. police had to restrain me at one point!

but onwards and upwards.

this is my next car

wikiwirral16023.jpg

what do you guys think?

DC5 is what i would go for myself but the JDM DC2 is faster and people a the Ring say its the best car to take round handling wise.

how much for your springs and shocks?

Damn sorry to hear about this I love that car it made me want the TTE front bumper! Looked fantastic but i'm glad to hear that you are both ok. Cars can be replaced people can't. Hope you sort a new motor soon good luck..

Not good :(

I hope you and your girlfriends recovery will be speedy and this will become a distant memory :yes:

Les

What a mess! hope the b**** was insured mate as half these that do this can't even be bothered or havn't even got a license.

Glad your both on the mend.

Unfortunately if she was pi**ed her insurance will be void

Not good :(

I hope you and your girlfriends recovery will be speedy and this will become a distant memory :yes:

Les

What a mess! hope the b**** was insured mate as half these that do this can't even be bothered or havn't even got a license.

Glad your both on the mend.

Unfortunately if she was pi**ed her insurance will be void

Shame about that.. but at least you and you gf are ok which is the main thing.... i saw another compressor last week which was a complete right off whole chasis was bent into a bananna shape!!!

Dude good thing you are still here, that looks frickin bad.

member when mine was written off :(, just remember a car is a car, can always build one again and have it look like that again, or look on to bigger and better :)

unfortunately everything front end was damaged, a real shame for kangzy 2 wheels are certainly buckled beyond repair, the front bumper is gone one side, most of the engine parts have been crushed in, from the photos the roof has come off and with the weather im guessing there is rain damage to the interior very upsetting more of these rare cars are going.

Kangzy, looking at those pictures you two are lucky to be alive. even though you got hit at 50-60mph it looks like the passenger cabin in your car hasn't taken much damage. make sure you get down the doctors and get your whiplash checked out.

sorry to hear this man, its awful, but its good that your here to be posting and not in a hospital bed or worse, horrible to look at these pictures and think what could have happened, hope yous both make a full recovery soon, i really hate drink drivers, dont be so lazy and just get a lift or taxi, best of luck with the new motor lad, love the dc5's, few wee bits and she will be lovely, seen your yolk made me want a tte bumper aswell, good luck

All the best to you and your girlfriend

It's a real shame

As a Crime Scene Investigator I see accidents like this regularly and have seen smaller accidents have much more of an impact on the people individuals, however, I am sorry to hear this accident has written the car off!! I had an accident 1 year ago today in the Rolla and have to say if it wasn't for the high quality Jap build I might not be here today - I was slowing into a 20 zone with cars either side of the road and a women in a micra pulled out of a side road with give way markings without any slowing down or knowledge I was even there - 1 new front end required mr insurance company!! She said immediately "you were speeding!!!" to which I replied "did you not see my bright as f$%^ HID's!!!!!".

On a more serious note I wish you both a speedy recovery!! I am glad you are able to post the story on this forum as it reinforces the fact that you never know what is planned for you and that it is just a car at the end of the day!!

Lastly as a funny note, the person who was taking photos on the police side will be in the proverbial when the investigators see the tripod left unattended in one of the pics posted on here haha!! Donuts I do believe!!

All the best for the new ride - unless you wana make an offer on mine haha

The ITG is fantastic car to drive and easy to get power of! As you will appreciate the work and dedication i had for my compressor will be carried forward . I have big plans for the DC5 and would like to get it charged as soon as possible.. so if thats ok with the moderators i will keep you all updated!

thanks again guys for all your comments guys! having gone to the police station the other day they confirmed she was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol!

If i can break the car for parts and buy the car back .. i will let you all know!

Now she has admitted liability for the accident but to me thats is not enough..i want justice but i am not sure which avenue to take in order to get it ! I asked the police whether i can press charges.. and they said that they will do so. So a few questions

-What will happen to her??

-Me and my gf are am going to claim injury but is there any thing else i can do to make sure ppl like this dont get away with this????

The ITG is fantastic car to drive and easy to get power of! As you will appreciate the work and dedication i had for my compressor will be carried forward . I have big plans for the DC5 and would like to get it charged as soon as possible.. so if thats ok with the moderators i will keep you all updated!

thanks again guys for all your comments guys! having gone to the police station the other day they confirmed she was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol!

If i can break the car for parts and buy the car back .. i will let you all know!

Now she has admitted liability for the accident but to me thats is not enough..i want justice but i am not sure which avenue to take in order to get it ! I asked the police whether i can press charges.. and they said that they will do so. So a few questions

-Me and my gf are am going to claim injury but is there any thing else i can do to make sure ppl like this dont get away with this????

Dude out of interest, do you pass by North harrow once a while?

think i have seen the car in flesh and my GOD! she a beast. must be your one or someone elses?

HOLY MUTHA :censor: ERS! Bad crack mate..a real shame, was a quality example. Hope that bi**ch get's what she deserves! At least you and your gf are ok..but it's upsetting just looking at them pictures.

Good choice on the DC5 though, was thinking about one for my next car too! All the best with it mate, and hope you's recover quickly :)

Dude out of interest, do you pass by North harrow once a while?

think i have seen the car in flesh and my GOD! she a beast. must be your one or someone elses?

I am always up in north london as my gf lives in colindale.. so most probably!

she WAS :(

Lastly as a funny note, the person who was taking photos on the police side will be in the proverbial when the investigators see the tripod left unattended in one of the pics posted on here haha!! Donuts I do believe!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thats the MET POL for you ;)

AND KANGZY

Firstly like to say glad to see your ok, only met you and the car briefly mate but the car was mint

People ask my why i am so strict with drink drivers at work.........this is why, dont suppose you know what she blew on the breathalyser do you?. How is it getting on with the insurance, and i was under the impression that the car and the parts now belonged to the insurance company so could not be sold ( no snide comment people if i am wrong )

Dude its hard to say, i will look it up when i am next at the station but as far as i can remember she will be looking to go to court thats for sure, possible ban and a rather large fine. In respect to going to prison i doubt it.

In regards to the injury, it may be a civil matter you claiming from her the cost of injuries i.e whip lash etc due to the fact i think her insurance will now be null and void because she was pi**ed

follow the link below mate for some more info, i think she will be looking at getting charged for In charge with excess alcohol

any questions mate feel free to give me a pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thats the MET POL for you ;)

AND KANGZY

Firstly like to say glad to see your ok, only met you and the car briefly mate but the car was mint

People ask my why i am so strict with drink drivers at work.........this is why, dont suppose you know what she blew on the breathalyser do you?. How is it getting on with the insurance, and i was under the impression that the car and the parts now belonged to the insurance company so could not be sold ( no snide comment people if i am wrong )

Dude its hard to say, i will look it up when i am next at the station but as far as i can remember she will be looking to go to court thats for sure, possible ban and a rather large fine. In respect to going to prison i doubt it.

In regards to the injury, it may be a civil matter you claiming from her the cost of injuries i.e whip lash etc due to the fact i think her insurance will now be null and void because she was pi**ed

follow the link below mate for some more info, i think she will be looking at getting charged for In charge with excess alcohol

any questions mate feel free to give me a pm

Matt you a copper??? never knew that?