Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1 Less Compressor!

kangzy

Jesus dawg, pictures are shocking, sending shivers down me spine. Glad you and the other half are ok tho.

Shame about the rolla to, she was a beauty id be in tears now & i dont blame you if you are either.

Txt also sent bro.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kangzy

• farhanali89

• 10 ft man

• jonnnnnnnnnnnno

Lastly as a funny note, the person who was taking photos on the police side will be in the proverbial when the investigators see the tripod left unattended in one of the pics posted on here haha!! Donuts I do believe!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thats the MET POL for you ;)

AND KANGZY

Firstly like to say glad to see your ok, only met you and the car briefly mate but the car was mint

People ask my why i am so strict with drink drivers at work.........this is why, dont suppose you know what she blew on the breathalyser do you?. How is it getting on with the insurance, and i was under the impression that the car and the parts now belonged to the insurance company so could not be sold ( no snide comment people if i am wrong )

-What will happen to her??

-Me and my gf are am going to claim injury but is there any thing else i can do to make sure ppl like this dont get away with this????

Dude its hard to say, i will look it up when i am next at the station but as far as i can remember she will be looking to go to court thats for sure, possible ban and a rather large fine. In respect to going to prison i doubt it.

In regards to the injury, it may be a civil matter you claiming from her the cost of injuries i.e whip lash etc due to the fact i think her insurance will now be null and void because she was pi**ed

follow the link below mate for some more info, i think she will be looking at getting charged for In charge with excess alcohol

any questions mate feel free to give me a pm

Matt you a copper??? never knew that?

sure am dude, did the information help??

sorry to hear about your accident! what a shame! hope you and your misses are ok!

without doubt that was the best compressor i ever saw! now ckman has no twin!!

good luck with the dc5! great looking car!

and 10ft bet u ran my plate! lol! naaa ur cool for a copper!

Matt u cud of told us ur a cop at the tunnel run, we would of behaved then AHAHAHAHA JOKE, we were not speeding :)

matt i didnt know that! anything else you want to let us know bro haha!

well right now i am out side your house lol...........only kidding

sorry to hear about your accident! what a shame! hope you and your misses are ok!

without doubt that was the best compressor i ever saw! now ckman has no twin!!

good luck with the dc5! great looking car!

and 10ft bet u ran my plate! lol! naaa ur cool for a copper!

nah that requires effort

Matt u cud of told us ur a cop at the tunnel run, we would of behaved then AHAHAHAHA JOKE, we were not speeding :)

lol speeding, us no that would be naughty :angel_not:

good now we got a cop on our side, matt,mally you lot interested in another tunnel run in the coming months? shaun will be getting his dc5 and defo joining us and mine is ready to be back so something in the next few months would be good. We could leave january and maybe parts of feb due to the snow.

i still have to do all those photos guys but best thing to do on the next meet ill just give you all cds, uploading them takes forever as they are so large in file size, the videos aswel need somehelp with someone who knows how to record dvds. PM me if you know how to make dvds off of a video camera il get those done then!

i just bought my Tsport, i thought i can meet u, will and franhan one day.

feeling so sry for ur car and the accident

Hope u and ur gf is alrite, and receive decent compensations from the insurance company

what about the import Civic type R FD2, saw one another day in UK. Also someone old told me that the insurance group is slight lower than the UK one. fast, good cornering 4doors, same engine with UK one (easier to order parts), decent bodykit!

just one question, u got a new set of alloys for ur compressor? i thought u used to have the Ultralite one which i really like it, have you sold it yet, i really want to buy it from u.

I will be up for that like, I will bring my camera to and see if we can some more good photos. I will also bring my laptop and upload them there and hen and burn CDs for those that want them.

As for making a cd from the footage you will need to upload the raw footage using what programme you have (if it's your first time at doing it I would suggest windows movie maker or I movie, depending whether or not it's a mac or windows OS) you will then need to edit it, and finalise the fottage and send to disc. If you want you can bring the camera with the leads and I will rip the footage for you on my laptop.

*****UPDATE****

Went to see the car today and it is a right state!!!!! the good knews is that the actual block and sc seems to be untouched as swell as the induction kit..

so will let you know if i am able to buy the car back to strip!!!

will post pics later

Lastly as a funny note, the person who was taking photos on the police side will be in the proverbial when the investigators see the tripod left unattended in one of the pics posted on here haha!! Donuts I do believe!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

AND KANGZY

Firstly like to say glad to see your ok, only met you and the car briefly mate but the car was mint

People ask my why i am so strict with drink drivers at work.........this is why, dont suppose you know what she blew on the breathalyser do you?. How is it getting on with the insurance, and i was under the impression that the car and the parts now belonged to the insurance company so could not be sold ( no snide comment people if i am wrong )

-Me and my gf are am going to claim injury but is there any thing else i can do to make sure ppl like this dont get away with this????

Dude its hard to say, i will look it up when i am next at the station but as far as i can remember she will be looking to go to court thats for sure, possible ban and a rather large fine. In respect to going to prison i doubt it.

In regards to the injury, it may be a civil matter you claiming from her the cost of injuries i.e whip lash etc due to the fact i think her insurance will now be null and void because she was pi**ed

follow the link below mate for some more info, i think she will be looking at getting charged for In charge with excess alcohol

cheers for that info Matt much appreciated.. wish there was more i could do *sigh*

Hope u and ur gf is alrite, and receive decent compensations from the insurance company

what about the import Civic type R FD2, saw one another day in UK. Also someone old told me that the insurance group is slight lower than the UK one. fast, good cornering 4doors, same engine with UK one (easier to order parts), decent bodykit!

just one question, u got a new set of alloys for ur compressor? i thought u used to have the Ultralite one which i really like it, have you sold it yet, i really want to buy it from u.

yeah new alloys sold my old ones to bridges!

good now we got a cop on our side, matt,mally you lot interested in another tunnel run in the coming months? shaun will be getting his dc5 and defo joining us and mine is ready to be back so something in the next few months would be good. We could leave january and maybe parts of feb due to the snow.

i still have to do all those photos guys but best thing to do on the next meet ill just give you all cds, uploading them takes forever as they are so large in file size, the videos aswel need somehelp with someone who knows how to record dvds. PM me if you know how to make dvds off of a video camera il get those done then!

yea id be up for that.. unfortunately the dc5 i saw today had way to many kinks in the body work! SO SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FIND ONE???!!!! I want a low milage one (less that 40k ideally) i have a budget of 10k cash waiting!!!!!

Omg just read this glad both ok dude

*****UPDATE****

Went to see the car today and it is a right state!!!!! the good knews is that the actual block and sc seems to be untouched as swell as the induction kit..

will post pics later

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

AND KANGZY

cheers for that info Matt much appreciated.. wish there was more i could do *sigh*

yea id be up for that.. unfortunately the dc5 i saw today had way to many kinks in the body work! SO SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FIND ONE???!!!! I want a low milage one (less that 40k ideally) i have a budget of 10k cash waiting!!!!!

You been raiding the piggy banks then with 10k cash, or do i now need to know ;) and it will be a painful process i am afraid but lets hope to courts sort it out

That was my favourite Compressor :crybaby:

Im glad to that you are OK!

It's just a car that can be replaced :)

*****UPDATE****

will post pics later

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

AND KANGZY

glade you two are ok. was a great looking car you had mate hope you get a good pay out from her in court. if your able to buy the car back and you think the engine looks ok you able to drop me a p.m am looking for that engine :D

scott

The ITG is fantastic car to drive and easy to get power of! As you will appreciate the work and dedication i had for my compressor will be carried forward . I have big plans for the DC5 and would like to get it charged as soon as possible.. so if thats ok with the moderators i will keep you all updated!

thanks again guys for all your comments guys! having gone to the police station the other day they confirmed she was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol!

If i can break the car for parts and buy the car back .. i will let you all know!

Now she has admitted liability for the accident but to me thats is not enough..i want justice but i am not sure which avenue to take in order to get it ! I asked the police whether i can press charges.. and they said that they will do so. So a few questions

Dude out of interest, do you pass by North harrow once a while?

think i have seen the car in flesh and my GOD! she a beast. must be your one or someone elses?

I am always up in north london as my gf lives in colindale.. so most probably!

she WAS :(

Oh snap thats a proper bummer dude :(

she was a really nice compressor, good news that you are okay though.

thanks guys!

yeah she was pretty nice..

seen most of them on piston heads..but that SVA imports ones (which are the mojority of them) having read feedback people wont touch them with a barge pole!

im even considering a charged ep3.. cos i cant seem to find a decent dc5!

thanks guys!

seen most of them on piston heads..but that SVA imports ones (which are the mojority of them) having read feedback people wont touch them with a barge pole!

why not try a s2000 dude, you can really good suppercharged ones. Just make sure its the facelift as the handling is better

DC2 and you will have one amazing handling car best car for tracks but get the JDM one as its more rare and there is so much you car do.

what about the new civic type R, FN2

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1289186.htm

a little out of the price range though

this one got nice body kit, last time i saw a chinese drove a red one with the mugen RR style front hood and modificed exhaust, testing his car . it seems the car is quite push back.

thanks guys!

why not try a s2000 dude, you can really good suppercharged ones. Just make sure its the facelift as the handling is better

would like a s2000 matt but only problem is that its a 2 seater

what about the new civic type R, FN2

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1289186.htm

a little out of the price range though

this one got nice body kit, last time i saw a chinese drove a red one with the mugen RR style front hood and modificed exhaust, testing his car . it seems the car is quite push back.

nah.. fn2 dont float my boat

http://www.torque-imports.co.uk/cardetails.php?c=288

a little out of the price range though .

cheers mate! saw that one but as you say a lil on the pricey side

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links