Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It Didn't Take Long

GIDDLEPIN

.........before some kind sole in what they think was a large vehicle (4X4), did this to Anne's car in Asda car park. :ffs:

No CCTV cameras cover that part of the car park apparently so no footage available :rolleyes:

resize.jpg

Wont say what I think................. :censor:

Who would drive off after this?? They must have known that they had done it!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Anne you have my sympathy.... I know exactly how you feel :(

Trouble is there are far too many people willing to drive away after such an accident. A friend and me watched a woman try to drive her Land Rover into a gap too narrow and three times she hit a car and a concrete post before she decided her car would not fit. She then drove off without leaving her details, thankfully we saw it and left all details under the wipers of the damaged car. Some people are simply :censor: :censor:

You have my sympathy, Anne. I know exactly how you feel @ some :censor: doing that to your new pride & joy. Probably didn't leave a mark on theirs :ffs:

I try to park as far from others as I can, but it isn't always possible. Mine is 18 years on the road & I got my 1st dink a couple of months ago. From the sharpness & height of it, I to reckon that it must have been a 4 X 4. :crybaby:

I hope you can get it fixed easily :unsure:

That is truly despicable, what a sad lowlife bit of scum that did that.

I hope karma kicks them good and hard in a very sensitive area of the anatomy so hard they suffer FOREVER :ffs: :censor: :censor:

nigthmare!!

exactly the same thing happened to me in ASDA in harrogate with my old corolla. just had the wrc bumper fitted and some woman pulled out of her parking space and took the corner too tight and as a result my brand new painted bumper was scraped! absolutely fuming

the only reason i knew is when i returned to my car i noticed a note on my windscreen, someone was kind enough to leave me a note and it said that some woman scraped my bumper as she was pulling out and gave me her car registration.

the scrape was only tiny tho compared to yours !! :ffs:

Sorry to see that...

I'd be spitting nails

now got Yaris 1.33vvti 5door as courtesy car while it is repaired...............not bad............... :unsure:

You must give us a review of the new Yaris :thumbsup:

now got Yaris 1.33vvti 5door as courtesy car while it is repaired...............not bad............... :unsure:

You must give us a review of the new Yaris :thumbsup:

em.......its got some go in it!!! Also cos its a courtesy car its mucky and scruffy inside.....sad sign of the times eh! :huh:

Well Toyota say they found more damage than we thought on the door, so its gonna take a while longer to repair! This means we will be going to the Christmas do in the Yaris...................... ah well will be different :o

Well Toyota say they found more damage than we thought on the door, so its gonna take a while longer to repair! This means we will be going to the Christmas do in the Yaris...................... ah well will be different :o

NO :nono::no::drunk::lol:

This sort of thing happens all to often these days people just don't give a monkeys as most of the time they are only driving around in old bangers.

That is why they just drive off.

Dam sorry to see this anne.

Glad that you have got it all sorted :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Now got car back in very good nick!!!! Mr T did it well :D

Hey it is good to read that the work has been completed so quickly.... nice one :)

I have asked Anne to park either across two bays or go to the mother and child spaces then put a notice in the window that I made up, I know it won't make a lot of difference to most people but I don't give ship (sp) ;)

asda.jpg

Sounds fair to me.

Asda can always pay £400 to get a few more cameras fitted around the parking area. :yes:

Really gets on my nerves when people are allowed to get away with stuff like this!!! :angry:

It usually isn't the drivers who are at fault.

I have seen instances,where luckily no damage was done , when front seat passengers fling their door open , without a thought. It isn't their car, after all.

The worst are kids, getting out of the back. Door flung open & then used as support as they clamber out, so it goes BANG BANG BANG against the next car.

That doesn't absolve the driver, who should warn all those alighting to be careful of their car & the property of others.

My beloved 18 [nearly 19] y.o. could come under the category of "Old Banger" though it is far from a banger. I try to park as far away from others as possible, no matter what the weather.

Sounds fair to me.

Asda can always pay £400 to get a few more cameras fitted around the parking area. :yes:

Really gets on my nerves when people are allowed to get away with stuff like this!!! :angry:

If I have a night out and use a services car park, they nearly all have number plate recognition, as do most petrol stations, they could of course use that but are more concerned in taking money off people and having price wars (which are a good thing) but how many of us would have an extra penny on something to bring the culprits to justice, if it was a success I bet there would be a lot less scum sucking pric*s doing it ;)