Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

It Didn't Take Long

GIDDLEPIN

Sounds fair to me.

Asda can always pay £400 to get a few more cameras fitted around the parking area. :yes:

Really gets on my nerves when people are allowed to get away with stuff like this!!! :angry:

If I have a night out and use a services car park, they nearly all have number plate recognition, as do most petrol stations, they could of course use that but are more concerned in taking money off people and having price wars (which are a good thing) but how many of us would have an extra penny on something to bring the culprits to justice, if it was a success I bet there would be a lot less scum sucking pric*s doing it ;)

I'd be willing to make a donation to Asda now providing I would receive a guarantee that every penny of it would be spent on the CCTV in car parks. :yes:

I'm still surprised that yo haven't gone around with a hammer looking for SUV's with transfer marks all over it!!! oooohh I'd be so damn mad if someone did that to my car! I think you need to stop me from being able to view the threads about this, I'm getting too angry!!! :angry::lol:

I think we should all avoid Asda car parks after reading this thread, I took my MR2 to our local one for the first time earlier this year, came back and it had got a small scrape on the rear driver side. Looked like a trolley had done it as it's so small and thin. It still shows on the wing now.

• 1 month later...
Now got car back in very good nick!!!! Mr T did it well :D

We do try our best, Glad your happy with the repair we did and sorry for the delay in getting the car back.

Now got car back in very good nick!!!! Mr T did it well :D

We do try our best, Glad your happy with the repair we did and sorry for the delay in getting the car back.

Well hello!!!!! (waves)........ :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links